You're right, I get it..

Katura

Hey everyone! This is a pretty shimmery natural look for me...as I'm usually heavy on the smokey eyes and liner..but here goes! oh! and I just have to gush a little bit...I've been wearing less makeup recently (no, my love hasn't disappeared) and started a daily (almost) regimen on keeping my skin healthy and its starting to look a TON better...no blemishes, zits. Yay!

(All MAC unless otherwise stated)
Face: Wet n Wild tinted moisturizer, Pressed powder in NC35, Dolly Mix blush, Belightful beauty powder.

Eyes: Belightful beauty powder all over, a little bit of refined golden bronzer in crease, prep and prime lash and then too faced lash injection mascara, a little black track on bottom waterline and on lash line.

Lips: A random sample of a light pink/silvery gloss I had lying around.

enjoy!

050808011.jpg

050808005.jpg

050808010.jpg

050808004.jpg

050808008.jpg

makeba

very nice and fresh looking. less is always better for the skin. your eyes stand out more and look beautiful

mreichert

This is so fresh and beautiful! Honestly, you would look gorgeous with even a paper bag on....
winkiss.gif

n_c

Nice to see you posting! Your skin does look great! Care to share your secrets?
smiles.gif

Katura

Quote:
Originally Posted by n_c
Nice to see you posting! Your skin does look great! Care to share your secrets?
smiles.gif

I'd love to! I've been using Purity (I got it at Sephora, I think its by Philosophy) as my face wash in the am and pm. Its very gentle and takes off all of my makeup and leaves my skin feeling just clean. I love it.

I use a mask and moistuizer by Alba. Mask only once a week for about 10 minutes rinsed with cool water. The moisturizer is every day after washing (both times) its very smooth, smells nice, and doesnt break me out, which is a +. I found both of these at Whole Foods (I've seen them at CVS too)

For any minor pimples...I put a bit of toothpaste on at night and they just disappear. (This is kind of drying, so be careful if you're dry already)

But I couldnt be happier with the way my skin looks and feels. I can go makeupless and not feel worried anymore!