YSL Discussion Thread

Medgal07

And just wanted to add for anyone else who is curious/interested, CS confirmed that we can't combine the 10% off first time customer code with the 20% off FF code.
My two items did not exceed the $150 expenditure required to receive the mirror, but I already have one. It's a nice little mirror!!!

Medgal07

pompom.gif
My goods have shipped! Woo hooooooo.

Icecaramellatte

What are you ordering ICL?
I want to splurge and get the Supreme Bouquet fragrance. It has been on my wish list for a while. I did see on Bergdorf IG that they have some exclusive fragrance but they didn't mention price or notes. I have a feeling it is more than this one. If I don't wimp out on that, I may just get some single shadows and some more Gloss Voluptes. I bought almost everything from the summer collection.

Oh but developing news. The mailer I just got from Saks for some Cirque De Beaute event says they will have the fall collection and Black Opium. I already have and love Black Opium but I don't really remember hearing anything about the YSL fall collection. Did we post anything here. I'm on information overload now. Nothing is sticking in my head.
girlhaha.gif

Psych1

[COLOR=0000FF] My two items did not exceed the $150 expenditure required to receive the mirror, but I already have one.  It's a nice little mirror!!![/COLOR]
Ok good to know that it's nice! I finally started receiving emails from them today and I just got the one that has a picture of the mirror and it does look pretty!

Medgal07

Ok good to know that it's nice! I finally started receiving emails from them today and I just got the one that has a picture of the mirror and it does look pretty!
It really is. I wouldn't pad my order to reach the qualifying $150 just to get it though.

Medgal07

I want to splurge and get the Supreme Bouquet fragrance. It has been on my wish list for a while. I did see on Bergdorf IG that they have some exclusive fragrance but they didn't mention price or notes. I have a feeling it is more than this one. If I don't wimp out on that, I may just get some single shadows and some more Gloss Voluptes. I bought almost everything from the summer collection.

Oh but developing news. The mailer I just got from Saks for some Cirque De Beaute event says they will have the fall collection and Black Opium. I already have and love Black Opium but I don't really remember hearing anything about the YSL fall collection. Did we post anything here. I'm on information overload now. Nothing is sticking in my head.
girlhaha.gif
I think that's what I couldn't come up with anything to buy from Armani----I'm just drowning in beauty products---somebody throw me a lifeline already!!!!

Medgal07

Which fragrance? I actually haven't tried any YSL fragrances. Probably because I'm in a rush to get away from the counter after spending $$$ on makeup, lol. Do you have any other YSL fragrances?

Yes! I couldn't imagine how I would use it when it launched. Since then, I've seen a few pics online that made me swoon for it. Now it's in stock AND I have a coupon? Kismet.

THIS. The thrill of new makeup tho....
Totally. "That's what gives me the will to live another 3 - 5 business days". Knowing that new make up is on the horizon.
th_wiggle2.gif

ashievic

It really is. I wouldn't pad my order to reach the qualifying $150 just to get it though.
I received all the free gifts, as in like 10. Gee, the cost of the product I would hope they would toss in a some good freebies....

Medgal07

I received all the free gifts, as in like 10. Gee, the cost of the product I would hope they would toss in a some good freebies....
Most usually do but I'm not about ordering what I don't need to get a GWP---I have enough tote bags and cosmetic bags and generally so many sample products that I've
sorted them by type.
thud.gif

ashievic

It works great whether you are a WOC or a Casper. I found it lovely. I like it better then the balls. I use it as a setting powder. A light dusting on the T zone and it is just lovely. No regrets, would purchase again in a heartbeat. I use a small fluffy brush to apply and then use the Artis oval 10 brush to lightly buff it out. I can see if you use the puff that comes with it you might get too much product on. Just a light dusting, and perfection. I worked with a WOC and it was beautiful on her Cafe Au Lait complexion.

ashievic

From Armani I ordered my Mom the Crema Nera Recovery Oil, with 20% off it was still painful, but...plus the Chanel Sublimage new release of this version is 650.00. Chanel NEVER has a sale. At least in the States. She ran out of her Sublimage serum the other night. Which costs 425.00. Hopefully she will be happy with this. I hate that with Chanel products you have no idea how empty they are.

From YSL, I ordered the Touche Eclat Blur Primer and the Touche Eclat Blur Perfector. I did serious damage with the Le Disko dazzle shadows I was not expecting to love....ordered 3 more and the fuchsia gloss. It is not my fav formula, gets tacky after you apply. But it gives your lipstick some cool subtle shimmer to it. I already ordered the dark purple one. Thought they would good over TF Velvet Violet. I skipped the black and gold shadows in Le Disko, since I have many close dupes in those colors.

So really didn't have any extra cash to go bat $hyt crazy with this sale.

It would be nice instead of giving away those bags and gifts with purchase. How about a discount???? But the marketing guys would not like that idea...I mean this towards the stores. Still don't have the Crema Nera foundation I ordered 8 days ago. It was sent the goofy shipping FedEx then flips to USPS. I was suppose to leave on Sunday, but instead have been given more down time.

Latest posts