YSL Discussion Thread

Tushik

Here is the info straight from Paris. The look for fall will be themed "goth". Deep berry lips, one is listed as "red/black". Think of the original Chanel Vamp lipstick from years ago and you got it. Smokey eyes, huge campaign for the "blur" products. Which are the new primer with gold sparkles, lovely, yes, I saw it and touched it. No pics allowed. For  the new pink blur it feels like TF shade/illuminator. Or the YSL bronzer they just released. Does not show up as pink regardless of your skin. Hence WOC may use this too. Actually tried it on a WOC and it was perfection. New Touche Eclait pens in corrector colors, as in green, purple, and one other, maybe yellow? They will have the crystal compacts again for Holiday for eyeshadows and blush. The "Goth" theme will continue for Holiday.
Wow, thank you! And what about nail polishes?

Medgal07

I forgot they are also adding to the lip/cheek, too tired to think of product name. Kiss and something. I also asked the difference between Armani eye tints and their new ones. Armani are suppose to have deep, true color straight off. YSL is to be a "gentle" color wash. Was told these are best applied by first placing product on the back of your hand, then using a blending brush to sweep across your eye area.

Too much info on too many lines all at once. Need a nap.
Yay!!! Baby Doll Kiss & Blush---love them but I only use them on my lips---for no special reason other than I always reach for my other blush products.
​ Thanks for bringing us the intel!!!!!!!

Medgal07

Here is the info straight from Paris. The look for fall will be themed "goth". Deep berry lips, one is listed as "red/black". Think of the original Chanel Vamp lipstick from years ago and you got it. Smokey eyes, huge campaign for the "blur" products. Which are the new primer with gold sparkles, lovely, yes, I saw it and touched it. No pics allowed. For the new pink blur it feels like TF shade/illuminator. Or the YSL bronzer they just released. Does not show up as pink regardless of your skin. Hence WOC may use this too. Actually tried it on a WOC and it was perfection. New Touche Eclait pens in corrector colors, as in green, purple, and one other, maybe yellow? They will have the crystal compacts again for Holiday for eyeshadows and blush. The "Goth" theme will continue for Holiday.
I love Touche Éclat’ so much that i keep a backup at all times!!!! We have so much to look forward to. Thanks for the exciting news Ash!!!

bunnypoet

Here is the info straight from Paris. The look for fall will be themed "goth". Deep berry lips, one is listed as "red/black". Think of the original Chanel Vamp lipstick from years ago and you got it. Smokey eyes, huge campaign for the "blur" products. Which are the new primer with gold sparkles, lovely, yes, I saw it and touched it. No pics allowed. For the new pink blur it feels like TF shade/illuminator. Or the YSL bronzer they just released. Does not show up as pink regardless of your skin. Hence WOC may use this too. Actually tried it on a WOC and it was perfection. New Touche Eclait pens in corrector colors, as in green, purple, and one other, maybe yellow? They will have the crystal compacts again for Holiday for eyeshadows and blush. The "Goth" theme will continue for Holiday.
Great news that the new pink blur compact will be available! I saw a pic of it a while back and was hoping they'd eventually carry it in the US. I love the concept of the blur products, so excited for this campaign. And the Touche Eclat pens sound heavenly; I love these and would love correcting ones. Thanks for the intel!

ashievic

Wow, thank you! And what about nail polishes?
Yes, the nail polishes will be in the same color group, as in gorgeous for a vampy lovely color. Too much info to retain in one afternoon!!!!

ashievic

I forgot they are also adding to the lip/cheek, too tired to think of product name. Kiss and something. I also asked the difference between Armani eye tints and their new ones. Armani are suppose to have deep, true color straight off. YSL is to be a "gentle" color wash. Was told these are best applied by first placing product on the back of your hand, then using a blending brush to sweep across your eye area.

Too much info on too many lines all at once. Need a nap.
Yay!!! Baby Doll Kiss & Blush---love them but I only use them on my lips---for no special reason other than I always reach for my other blush products.
​ Thanks for bringing us the intel!!!!!!!
Was shown today that for the cheeks, to once again use the back of your hand, then apply with your fingertips or brush. Also when used on the lips, try one of the new jelly lip glosses on top, makes them pop. Trick to remember, for about 1-2 minutes just let the jelly set, do not smack your lips to distribute product. Just let it set. Easier said then done!!! The color will last for about 4-6 hours. The shine will go away but the color remains.

Medgal07

Was shown today that for the cheeks, to once again use the back of your hand, then apply with your fingertips or brush. Also when used on the lips, try one of the new jelly lip glosses on top, makes them pop. Trick to remember, for about 1-2 minutes just let the jelly set, do not smack your lips to distribute product. Just let it set. Easier said then done!!! The color will last for about 4-6 hours. The shine will go away but the color remains.
I really do just prefer it for my lips. It's pretty amazing. I LOVE the applicator & packaging in general.

Vineetha

086ca01c_image.jpeg
Post mentions August launch!!

katred

Specktra Bestie
Here is the info straight from Paris. The look for fall will be themed "goth". Deep berry lips, one is listed as "red/black". Think of the original Chanel Vamp lipstick from years ago and you got it. Smokey eyes, huge campaign for the "blur" products. Which are the new primer with gold sparkles, lovely, yes, I saw it and touched it. No pics allowed. For  the new pink blur it feels like TF shade/illuminator. Or the YSL bronzer they just released. Does not show up as pink regardless of your skin. Hence WOC may use this too. Actually tried it on a WOC and it was perfection. New Touche Eclait pens in corrector colors, as in green, purple, and one other, maybe yellow? They will have the crystal compacts again for Holiday for eyeshadows and blush. The "Goth" theme will continue for Holiday.
Ok, so I'm just going to start freaking out about this now. I suspect that by the time it launches, I'll be frothing at the mouth. I'm sure it'll add to the gothic look.
086ca01c_image.jpeg
Post mentions August launch!!
Hm. I wonder if this is a limited collection or if they're redoing their Rouge Pur Couture line. I might have to buy a few of the existing shades to be sure...

ashievic

The products I saw are not these. If you are into vampy lips, you will freaking die over these!!!! I was told these will be LE. Yes, I saw the actual product info sheet from YSL, not a store. As well as touch and used actual product. No pics allowed, Debbie Downers......

Tushik

Thank you again for wonderful news! The new jelly lip gloss is vernis a levers pop water or smth completely new for autumn/winter?

Rinstar

Oh dear, I'm glad we have a heads up so I can start saving! Goth fall makeup is just everything I want when September comes. And corrector Touché Éclat!?!? Sign me up!

ashievic

Thank you again for wonderful news! The new jelly lip gloss is vernis a levers pop water or smth completely new for autumn/winter?
No it is the pop water lip product recently released. More colors in the fall for this group.

Monsy

http://ommorphiabeautybar.com/2015/05/26/ysl-beaute-les-sahariennes-healthy-glow-balm-powder-in-n3-epice-n6-sienne/

Monsy

yes the blur one i think we already posted it here
it's out in europe i do not know why it's so late in the usa

Latest posts