YSL Golden Gloss Fake? Lancome color fever gloss? Need pics.

zizi31

Hi! I'm looking at a YSL golden gloss that I'm thinking of purchasing, and the seller says that the only id it has is the number on the back of the tube (not the name of the color). Can this be genuine? Does anyone own one of these? Could you please post a picture of the box as well as the sticker that's on the gloss itself so that I can compare? I've been able to find swatches online, but couldn't find a detailed picture of the gloss itself.

Also, I think I may have purchased a few fake lancome color fever glosses and plumpers (not juicy tubes). Can anyone post a picture of the genuine packaging and a closeup of the sticker on the bottom? Are these supposed to have a plastic embossed (clear) 5 digit number on the side?

Thanks so much!

Edit:
Here's a link to the ebay auction for the YSL gloss:
NEW Yves Saint Laurent GOLDEN GLOSS #5 Lip Gloss NR! - eBay (item 190314576289 end time Jun-21-09 11:03:05 PDT)

Here's the lancome gloss:Brand new lancome color fever gloss inferno $25.00 - eBay (item 220436347985 end time Jun-21-09 16:53:00 PDT)

And plumper:$28 New Lancome COLOR FEVER PLUMPER Gloss~DOWNTOWN PINK - eBay (item 390036738416 end time Jul-09-09 16:42:50 PDT)

zizi31

Thanks! I bought the gloss - like you said, it was a tester (I asked the seller before bidding, and she was honest about it). But fortunately, it was genuine and fresh, and very pretty.
smiles.gif

x0besoz

both of the lancome lip glosses are real i dont have pictures of the ones that i have but i work for them and those are my favorite glosses