YSL lipsticks...worth it?

sweetscent

it depends on what you look for. as any other beauty products its' pretty personal when it comes to lipsticks as well. colour, lasting, formula suitability on the lips, scent and packaging etc... i just personally prefer rouge volupte shine over regular RV cause it's bit too chalky on my dry lips. I love their shades and of course the packaging is so sleek and gorgeous. They really last long but the darker shades tend to stain the lips pretty much. Strange thing is that i love the scent of the lipstick and mascara as well. it's just so familiar and got used to i suppose.

SistaPlease

I have the Rouge Volupte Silky Sensual Lipstick in #13 Peach Passion and I think it's just alright. I really enjoy the packaging, color, and the scent, but I doubt that I will ever purchase another one of these lipsticks. I feel like they slip around too much and the wear time on them is pretty non existant. I have never tried anything from the long wear line, so maybe that is a different story, but I don't think these are really worth the money!

katruiz

Thanks for the info!
bouquet.gif