YSL Spring 2015 "Désir de Jour"

Diamond laTwerk

I didn't see a thread for this... Gurl this this FAAAABULUOUS. It's basically sparkly pink *expensive* stuff! :eyelove: [ATTACHMENT=1074]image.jpg (126k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT] [ATTACHMENT=1075]image.jpg (77k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT] [ATTACHMENT=1076]image.jpg (64k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT] http://www.fashionisers.com/perfumes-makeup/yves-saint-laurent-spring-2015-makeup-collection/ Disclaimer: I do not own any of these info and pictures. All are from the site linked.

katred

Specktra Bestie
The collection should be out any time now, really. The Tint in Oil glosses are out already and other brands have their Spring collections on line and in stores. There has been some discussion of the collection in the general YSL thread, but thanks for creating a separate one- makes things much easier to find.

beautycool

Hi are anyone buying this I'm not sure to at the moment I have missed it online on most sites in uk so I don't know :(

beautycool

e0757fda_image.jpeg
Hi all this is mine now my sister picked me one up Am waiting till I pink it up from her but she lives miles Or for her to post or give to a family member The waiting does me in lol :))

nt234

e0757fda_image.jpeg
Hi all this is mine now my sister picked me one up Am waiting till I pink it up from her but she lives miles Or for her to post or give to a family member The waiting does me in lol :))
The packaging is gorgeous!

kaleo

Does anyone know of the lipsticks, the rouge volupte shine, if they are permenant? I've been searching high and low to know.

beautycool

Does anyone know of the lipsticks, the rouge volupte shine, if they are permenant? I've been searching high and low to know.
I think I would like one of the lippys I not looked for any swatches as of yet though have you Hun ? Oh I am not sure if these are perm think the lippys maybe limited I don't know Why does everything need to be limited :( Why o why :(

Latest posts