Ysl

mjacqueline

[h=3]YSL ROUGE PUR COUTURE Vernis À Lèvres Glossy Stain #5 Rouge Vintage and #16 Pourpre Preview Swatches[/h]

Left to right: Rouge Vintage and Pourpre Preview

Left to right: Rouge Vintage, Corail Aquatique, Orange de Chine, Corail Fauve, Rose Vinyl and Pourpre Preview

do8666

xkqc75.jpg
This is stunning!

Medgal07

Thanks for posting the swatches. I am in LOVE
heart.gif
with this product. From the pigmentation, to the formula, to the applicator, to it's staying power---hands down---an amazing lip & cheek
product. I started w/one---Fuchsia Desinvolte 01 and quickly ordered two more---Rouge Libertine 06 and Orange Fougueux 04. RL arrived yesterday but for whatever reason, OF won't get here until Monday. It's been quite some time since I've been this passionate about a product. I suspect there are at least two additional ones that will find homes in my stash.
girlhaha.gif

Allura Beauty

You're welcome!
I unfortunately was let down after testing these. They really did not last on my skin and faded significantly after a few hours. :( But the colors are pretty so I'm glad to hear they worked for you!

Medgal07

You're welcome!
I unfortunately was let down after testing these. They really did not last on my skin and faded significantly after a few hours. :( But the colors are pretty so I'm glad to hear they worked for you!
How unfortunate. I had to scrub 01 & 05 off at bedtime.