YUMMY Johnny Depp pics

V2LUCKY

I posted these on MUA but I had to also post them here cause everone deserves to see his hottness. If you've seen these on MUA I'm sure you don't mind seeing them again. LOL
Johnny1.jpg

Johnny2.jpg

Johnny3.jpg

Johnny4.jpg

johnny5.jpg

And this is my fav one...
johnny6.jpg

Tessigrl

I just have to say thank you for posting these, I always forget how good looking he is, thank you
smiles.gif
smiles.gif
smiles.gif

Juneplum

DDDDOOOOODDD! from the FIRST time i saw him in 21 jump street i fell hook line and sinker! he is frickin DELISH! put him on a plate, sop him up with a biscuit YUMMY!!!!!!!!

V2LUCKY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tessigrl
I just have to say thank you for posting these, I always forget how good looking he is, thank you
smiles.gif
smiles.gif
smiles.gif

You're welcome!
I *NEVER* forget how good looking he is.

orodwen

hehe, thanks for sharing the pics. i have to share this quote by johnny, "When I see people with perfect teeth, it drives me up the wall."
lol.gif

iiifugaziii

good god.. what the hell makes this man so beautiful? He's like a fucking art sculpture. never have i thought smoking was so attractive. how does he do it?

V2LUCKY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juneplum
DDDDOOOOODDD! from the FIRST time i saw him in 21 jump street i fell hook line and sinker! he is frickin DELISH! put him on a plate, sop him up with a biscuit YUMMY!!!!!!!!

Oh yea and Crybaby too. WOW!!! He get's better and better with age.

melozburngr

Im so excited to see Corpse Bride (even though we don't actually get to SEE him) He is a=great is every movie that I see him in- he MADE Pirates of the Carribbean- it would of sucked w.o him, there are just so many great movies- Edward Scissorhands, Finding Neverland, ahhh!!! Who am I kidding- I just like to stare at him.
smiles.gif

Jessica

I despise the fact that the photographer is trying to make him look like a modern James Dean. For once, let him shine through with his own identity and style.

mac_obsession

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juneplum

hahaha me too
greengrin.gif
I saw him with the spikey hair and was drooling all over myself. I think I was like 13 when it came out....holy shit he was hot then and still is...

Shawna

Quote:
Originally Posted by nphernetton
Mmmmmmm, can never go wrong with johnny depp pics. FABULOUS! I also am excited to see corpse bride

My son loves Nightmare before Xmas so he was really excited when I told him I was taking him to see Corpse Bride next week. Trouble is, he thinks I meant today and he's been bugging me all day to go and see the movie. I adore Johnny Depp. Even as a cartoon, he's hot.

Latest posts