toby1

Quote:
Originally Posted by poddygirl
Doesn't look sold out to me ... just ordered one
clap.gif

It just came back up again...they are really toying with us
lol.gif

poddygirl

Just my luck - I'll be getting an email saying "sorry, all sold out" any minute now
th_remoteImage-61.gif
Hopefully not ...

toby1

WTH!?!! The palette is back up on the website but now the Morange Gloss which was always listed as "Comin Soon" says Soldout!!!

a914butterfly

the zandra z gloss is sold out now too. i have 2 already (this is beautiful color) but i was thinking of buying another one now i cant
ssad.gif

brandiisamonkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by a914butterfly
the zandra z gloss is sold out now too. i have 2 already (this is beautiful color) but i was thinking of buying another one now i cant
ssad.gif

its probbaly a glitch

dangerousmuffins

Quote:
Originally Posted by a914butterfly
ssad.gif

I wanted to get one for my sister!!:crap:
ohboy.gif
ssad.gif

bebs

I was at the la pro store today, and they had all of it in stock could call them and order it from there if you really would like it, all pro stores ship!

310.271.9137 <- la pro number

mrstucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by toby1
It just came back up again...they are really toying with us
lol.gif

I totally missed this one! I didn't think I'd want it, but because it's gone, I'm dying to find one! Hopefully I'll score on the glosses...if I do, I"ll pick one up for you Tina!

lsperry

Quote:
Originally Posted by toby1
WTH!?!! The palette is back up on the website but now the Morange Gloss which was always listed as "Comin Soon" says Soldout!!!

Yeah...I was riding herd on the Morange gloss, too, and would visit the site several times a day waiting for it to become available. The 1st day the collection came online I got 2 eye palettes and 2 Zandra Z glosses -- The gloss is beautiful, beautiful on my lips
eyelove.gif
and I was looking forward to getting the Morange gloss! The eye palettes are to die for! I'm glad I took a chance and got 2 of them because I had none of those colors....
thmbup.gif

toby1

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsperry
Yeah...I was riding herd on the Morange gloss, too, and would visit the site several times a day waiting for it to become available. The 1st day the collection came online I got 2 eye palettes and 2 Zandra Z glosses -- The gloss is beautiful, beautiful on my lips
eyelove.gif
and I was looking forward to getting the Morange gloss! The eye palettes are to die for! I'm glad I took a chance and got 2 of them because I had none of those colors....
thmbup.gif

Thanks I thought I was the only one stalking Morange Z Gloss:spy:

a914butterfly

call me a mac zandra rhodes whore - i got 2 zandra z glosses, 2 palettes, and 6 (yes 6!!) zandra lipsticks!!! my credit card is crying, but this was like the perfect collection for me. i love bubble gum pinks and the eye shadow palette had all colors that i wanted and didnt have already (except for shimmermoss but i love this color!)

Latest posts