Zara

Tinkee-Belle

Does anyone else find this store super MESSY??? I swear the one I usually go to is so messy and unorganized that I get frustrated and leave. Theres another one downtown that seems to be a bit better though.

I bought a wool peacoat this year and people always ask me about it and are suprised when I say I got it at Zara! It is soooo soft and looks like it was pretty spendy but if was only $100! I am so in love with that coat but I noticed the buttons are getting loose and ive only worn it for a month
ssad.gif
I havent tried much else from there, mostly because im impatient and dont like digging around!

User93

Yeah stores are messy! Cause well, things ARE cute and they dont cost that much. I would never dare to get inside Zara shop at the weekend or on Friday evening! No Joke!

One I was at the mall and walked in there, but there was such a crowd! And stuff actually has no time to fold and clean up stuff, I've seen so many times those girls folding a pile of sweaters carefully, or pants, or whatever, and the next minute someone came, picked an item fron down there and it became a mess already.

Also when in sale, clothes are really damaged there. I think its cause of quality, people try it on fast and are not that careful with things, but thats enough for them to get damaged
ssad.gif

Tinkee-Belle, I like Zara cause well, some items there look really way more expensive than they look. Like that black coctail dress I have, a sweater, a skirt.. The problem is that for me it never ever lasts! I really wanna cry sometimes cause I like those things and really hate it when they fall apart or lose form. Also, for years I had no problem deciding where to go, I went straight to Zara and got everything there.

I wobder if it depends on the country where the cloth was fabricated.

kalice

Alibi, I think their stuff is low quality where-ever it is made or distributed. the Canadian stuff is just as awful as the ones in their American stores.

I agree. Their stuff is relatively cheap and stylish looking. But they're just starting to fall into that slippery slope as H&M (which I've vowed to never go again). The few things I got from Zara looked awesome when I first got it, but after just a couple washings, started to pill, get staticiky (sp?), and overall looked like shit.

I plan on stop wasting money at the low quality stores and get something that will actually last me more than one season.