Zipper Necklaces

GreekChick

Vanessa Yanow's Zipper Necklaces:
http://www.indyish.com/vanessa-yanows-zipper-necklaces/

How do you feel about these? I have a love/hate relationship with them. On one hand, I love the fact that they're original, uncoventional, and best of all, NON-trendy, but on the other hand, I'm completely hesitant...are they ridiculous? I'm lemming towards the black one with the silver zipper.

yummy411

iagree.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by xIxSkyDancerxIx
Itis interesting.. but nothing something I would wear

lara

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonsugar7
I like the idea, very creative. I don't the the glass thing hanging off of it though...I found a picture of a more sleek and simple zipper and really like it!

http://www.betterlivingthroughdesign...ce_silver.html

I like this one far more than the OP link. I'd wear this one quite happily; I'm really into semi-industrial jewellery design and the above version is really clean and crisp looking.

Not that they're new. I have a picture of my brother wearing one back in the late 70's.
rofl.gif

claresauntie

I like the 2nd link more, but not the price tag.
smiles.gif

I'd buy the 1st one, but in a metal color. And I'd cut the less-than-charming charm off the second I got it.

CaraAmericana

I like them last one - black. I would definately wear that one out to a bar. NOt really for everyday look though. But yes it is unique...for now until some teenybopper get s ahold of it

GreekChick

I'm thinking maybe it might not look as bad when working in a creative environment. It could add pizzazz to a simple black outfit.

panther27

I know this thread is old,but I'm bumping it.I am dying for a zipper neclace like the one that MAC ma's have gotten for red she said events.Does anyone know where I can get one like that?I did a google search and not much turned up
ssad.gif
There was one for around $300,but I don't want to pay that much.Please help!

MzEmo

i saw the second one on a celeb online but i forgot who. but im diggin the 2nd one. it looks more sleek and fashionable than the first. Hope there would be cheaper versions of this for the poor. tehe

kimmy

the one moonsugar posted is pretty nifty but jesus, look at that price! it's an effin' zipper!
shockt.gif

Latest posts