zombie baby-mama,halloween 2009 etc.

nursie

happy halloween! i figured i would just lump all halloween here in one thread.

my husband is a car sales manager, so each year we dress him up with a different way to be killed (because he says car salesmen are lowest rank on the totem pole anyway, always wanted dead). last year was a bullet hole, this year ninja star.
products used: cinema secrets fx ninja star kit, cheap white cream makeup from the drugstore i mixed with a bit of my lightest shade of estee lauder matte foundation, ulta eyeshadow in eggplant,nyx e/s in black,fx blood gel, and finished with a spritz of spray blood (from wal mart). done in 15 minutes:
halloween2009001-1.jpg

halloween2009002-1.jpg

next my 16 year old daughter has to work at the pizza place all afternoon and night
ssad.gif
but i at least got to do her makeup. notice the cat ears over her hat. she wanted to be a cat, but when i got to the part of coloring in the nose she gave me the look of 'no way!'. i remembered misschevious' youtube of the gothic fairy eyes and added that. products: blacktrack fluidline,nyx glitter liner,mac young punk mes. done in under 10minutes, since the target was reluctant (but now pleased with the results!):
halloween2009004-1.jpg

halloween2009003-1.jpg

finally me. at first i wasn't going to dress up. then i thought i'd be carrie (just dunk fake blood over an old dress). but sometimes the props are more compelling than makeup
smiles.gif
i call myself 'zombie-baby-mama'. products: cheap white drustore halloween makeup mixed with light foundation,mac pentulimate liner,nyx e/s black,milani e/s white (forget it's name),ulta e/s eggplant,lashblast mascara.done in about 10 minutes:
halloween2009006-1.jpg

halloween2009005-1.jpg

LMD84

these look great! you did your whole family proud! your daughter is very pretty and i think the subtle cat look is very cute!