Zone eyeshadow

giz2000

One of my friends has a TON of MAC that he wants to sell on Ebay (he's a former employee and has collected a bunch of LE items, tee shirts, jewelry, etc). He has a particular eyeshadow called Zone that he wants to sell. He told me it was produced in very limited quantities (it's in the screw top container and was produced a la Judy Blue) and he has no idea what to price it at...any suggestions? Anyone even heard of it?? TIA!

Marcita

Unless he's going to sell it BUY IT NOW then he just needs a starting price. He'll need a picture of it since it is so rare. Your paypal fees are based on your starting price so a lot of people keep it low at first and hope for the best. He could start it at $19.99 and see what happens.

stellarx1587

I have Zone actually... It's really pretty... dark green similar to Femme Noir w/ gold flecks & particles. I was really sad when I went back to get another one in the flip top, but found out it was DC. I was never a fan of the screw top ones so I wanted to replace it w/ the flip top one. I had no idea it was "rare" till recently... I'm sure the bids will get up pretty high... I've seen the insane people out there pay $274 for Pretty Twisted e/s... so I imagine the same could happen w/ Zone.

Juneplum

giz, i bet u i know who it is
th_wink3.gif
i'll see u saturday mama
th_kiss.gif

giz2000

BTW, are you going to the Nocturnelle event on the 17th @ South Beach? I am covering someone at International until 7:30 pm so they can go work there, and then I am going over myself....