Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

starletta8

I'll have to check out Amalfi. Does it have notes of mandarin/citrus???
lol.gif

The full name is Mandarino d' Amalfi.

There's a few different citrus notes, but a healthy dose of basil and mint.

starletta8

girlhaha.gif
Okay. Wow---I enjoy both mint & basil!!!

It's a lighter, crisper cousin to Portofino, whereas Azurra is more musky. And the new Fleur is lighter, more feminine and flowery.

I layer Amalfi with Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy Eucalyptus Basil body cream.

janjirrasan

I got my cream blush and lippies!!!! Eee!!!:pompom:
d19fdb84_image.jpeg
2354f435_image.jpeg
Swatches in natural sunlight on NC25 skin. Top to bottom: Rose Soleil, Skinny Dip, and Pink Sand :eyelove: Can't wait to play with Pink Sand tomorrow.. :clap:

Medgal07

It's a lighter, crisper cousin to Portofino, whereas Azurra is more musky. And the new Fleur is lighter, more feminine and flowery.

I layer Amalfi with Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy Eucalyptus Basil body cream.
That sounds really, really lovely!!!!! Did you get the Tf Shimmering Body Oil? Grammy Glammy (damn auto correct) made me want to open it tonight but I'm resisting!!!

Medgal07

It definitely helps keep things in perspective. So sorry for all of the heartache many are experiencing and have experienced in recent months.
th_cheerup.gif

And yet, I can still sympathize with you as I went through a similar incident a few weeks ago. I was on my way out the door but nature called at the last minute. iPhone was in my back jeans pocket, and needless to say, it didn't stay there as I descended upon my porcelain throne, lol.

Pretty swatches! My Pink Glow just shipped out today and I hope to get it by Friday.
I feel bad for you both---it's such an inconvenience when something like that happens!!!! My cousin lost his phone----he was putting some paper in the trash and didn't realize his phone dropped into the bin. He was out buying another phone when his wife got a call that his phone was found in the trash. He was inconvenienced for a few days but got lucky that hi phone was found.

Woo hoo!!! I hope you like Pink Glow!!!

starletta8

That sounds really, really lovely!!!!! Did you get the Tf Shimmering Body Oil? Grammy made me want to open it tonight but I'm resisting!!!

It really enriches the basil notes and makes Amalfi the perfect summer perfume for me.

I didn't buy the Shimmering Body Oil, but I did like it when I tested it. I just don't bother with a lot of those type of products, to be honest.

ashievic

It definitely helps keep things in perspective. So sorry for all of the heartache many are experiencing and have experienced in recent months.
th_cheerup.gif

And yet, I can still sympathize with you as I went through a similar incident a few weeks ago. I was on my way out the door but nature called at the last minute. iPhone was in my back jeans pocket, and needless to say, it didn't stay there as I descended upon my porcelain throne, lol.

Pretty swatches! My Pink Glow just shipped out today and I hope to get it by Friday.
I feel bad for you both---it's such an inconvenience when something like that happens!!!! My cousin lost his phone----he was putting some paper in the trash and didn't realize his phone dropped into the bin. He was out buying another phone when his wife got a call that his phone was found in the trash. He was inconvenienced for a few days but got lucky that hi phone was found.

Woo hoo!!! I hope you like Pink Glow!!!
At least you didn't lose it in a porta potty, as I have. Then I got to listen to my phone going off while it sat for days until a new potty stall came. Gotta love working on site in the back woods.....yes, I just played deaf and applied lipstick

ashievic

As I was playing around with the cream blush, I tried the TF brush for the contour product he sells. It actually worked really well. I then used the Dior brush that is for cream foundation. Tight head, with angle bristles to blend out. I just get grossed out by fingers touching a cream product....yes, my OCD kicking in.

Latest posts