Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

allthingsglam

:haha: [COLOR=0000FF]Glammy you're gonna make me open up my body oil tonight[/COLOR]:nono: [COLOR=0000FF]You have me so excited now I don't know if I can wait until tomorrow to open it!!!![/COLOR]:thud:
lmbo I hope u loveeeee it too Its not going to be for everybody But I loveeeeee it

khhmakeup

Going to pick up my order today :D I'm so tempted to skip the gym so I can go ASAP haha.... Ordered the cream blush and the palette. Hopefully this is worth the $200.00 price tag, OUCH!

Medgal07

I would love to see how the body oil looks on deeper skin tones? Can someone share a pic, please? Thanks!
For Yazmin: I took the pics in direct natural daylight. The SBO (Shimmering Body OIL) has an atomizer, which is great for controlling the amount dispensed. It is light,and like Glammy said, it's non-greasy and readily absorbed. It does not leave an oily residue. It left my skin soft and moisturized, again, not oily. The scent is VERY light w/a hint of coconut but that dissipates to a soft somewhat floral, versus fruity smell that is neither strong nor overpowering. In fact, once absorbed into my skin the scent is only detectable when I put my hand close to my nose. There are residual gold & silver shimmers as noted in photo # 3

Medgal07

I waited until today to open it, ahead of my other items scheduled to arrive today and I think it's just lovely. It like the atomizer because it doesn't allow you to
over-dispense. The best part of all is that while it moisturizes, it's not at all oily!!!! My skin just feels pampered!!!

KiKi Kontour

ok so i finally pulled the trigger today cuz nordies is triple points lol
yahoo.gif
im excited to be treating myself and justifying these as my mother's day gifts to self cuz ooooh laaaawd $240 i was liiiike
jawdrop.gif
but im excited to receive my package. im loving yall swatches esp this pink sand n RS!!! Paradisco (lol-sp?) shall await the arrival of the rest of the family before i **cue trey songs** diiiiiiiiiiive iiiiiiiiin

Meddy thanx for the body oil review....since it doesn't really leave a scent is it safe to also add another fragrance or do u think it'll clash?

Medgal07

ok so i finally pulled the trigger today cuz nordies is triple points lol
yahoo.gif
im excited to be treating myself and justifying these as my mother's day gifts to self cuz ooooh laaaawd $240 i was liiiike
jawdrop.gif
but im excited to receive my package. im loving yall swatches esp this pink sand n RS!!! Paradisco (lol-sp?) shall await the arrival of the rest of the family before i **cue trey songs** diiiiiiiiiiive iiiiiiiiin

Meddy thanx for the body oil review....since it doesn't really leave a scent is it safe to also add another fragrance or do u think it'll clash?
girlhaha.gif
I'm glad you're treating yourself!!! You deserve it!!!! I'm getting ready to finalize my order on stuff that I've amassed in my shopping cart while waiting for triple
points day!!!
friends.gif
You can definitely wear another fragrance when you wear the SBO without clashing because it's very subtle.

Vineetha

yahoo.gif
So glad you're loving it!!!

You picked the gems of the collection! ENJOY!!!!

Just the nail polish for me. I wasn't crazy about the way the shadows swatched. I'm eager to hear what you think---that could send me back again
girlhaha.gif

I'm not excited about this....is something wrong w/me?
shrugs.gif
I already have 2 LB powders.
sigh.gif
I am not either! I havent used last years powders enough to justify getting these!! I would like to get the blush sticks but probably will wait for some review/thoughts since someone mentioned they thought the texture was dry?
of course i fold under peer pressure like a lawn chair
girlhaha.gif

Medgal07

sigh.gif
I am not either! I havent used last years powders enough to justify getting these!! I would like to get the blush sticks but probably will wait for some review/thoughts since someone mentioned they thought the texture was dry?
of course i fold under peer pressure like a lawn chair
girlhaha.gif
lol.gif
th_roll1.gif
Oh me too Vee. A slight breeze and I'm down!!!! I just ordered TF Midnight Sea & Rose Soleil. There should have been a 'Buy the Entire Collection' button like Chanel uses on their web site. That could have spared me 6 separate orders!!!

Vineetha

:lol: :roflmao: [COLOR=0000FF]Oh me too Vee.  A slight breeze and I'm down!!!!  I just ordered TF Midnight Sea & Rose Soleil.  There should have been a 'Buy the E[/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]ntire Collection' button like Chanel uses on their web site.  That could have spared me 6 separate orders!!![/COLOR]
:lol: yup!! Usually people rationalize to bring down the list!! We rationalize and keep :type: Ps: omg NM should really stop sending each product separately!! They just send the scent event gift bag as a separate order and the two items I ordered again separate; so a total of 3 boxes!! :shock: totally unnecessary and makes me look like a hoarder (which of course I am not) :lmao:

allthingsglam

[COLOR=0000FF]For Yazmin:  I took the pics in direct natural daylight.  The SBO (Shimmering Body OIL) has an atomizer, which is great for controlling the amount dispensed. It is light,and like Glammy said, it's non-greasy and readily absorbed.  It does not leave an oily residue. It left my skin soft and moisturized, again, not oily. The scent is VERY light w/a hint of coconut but that dissipates to a soft somewhat floral, versus fruity smell that is neither strong nor overpowering.  In fact, once absorbed into my skin the scent is only detectable when I put my hand close to my nose.  There are residual gold & silver shimmers as noted in photo # 3[/COLOR]
  [COLOR=0000FF] I waited until today to open it, ahead of my other items scheduled to arrive today and I think it's just lovely.  It like the atomizer because it doesn't allow you to[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   over-dispense.  The best part of all is [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]that while it moisturizes, it's not at all oily!!!!  My skin just feels pampered!!![/COLOR]
Awwwwww medgal I love u u describe it perfectly I can't wait to get my full bottle I'm almost out of my sample lol

Medgal07

Ps: omg NM should really stop sending each product separately!! They just send the scent event gift bag as a separate order and the two items I ordered again separate; so a total of 3 boxes!!
icon_eek.gif
totally unnecessary and makes me look like a hoarder (which of course I am not)
lmao.gif
No----we're just major collectors
lmao.gif
sounds so much better. I thought Nordies was bad with the separate boxes but Neimans might have them beat!!!

Winthrop44

So I took a chance on the Eye & Cheek palette despite being told it contained bismuth, which I am allergic to, and I am so glad I did! I agree with everyone who said it is the star of the collection. Love it, especially the cheek colors. I find I am usually able to get away with cheek products like these that say "may contain" or "+/-" bismuth, and I assume in those cases either they really don't include it or the amount is so small that it doesn't bother my skin. I also got Midnight Sea and on my pale neutral to yellow skin it is more grey than the Spring 2015 cream shadow. I am not seeing as much of the khaki tones on me in this one, which is a good thing in my book as the older I get the less I like khaki on me. The only bad thing was that it is very warm here today and it arrived with almost half of the cream stuck to the lid, looking more like it should have been called Midnight Mess. To top it all off I managed to actually knock the bottom portion off my desk and onto the floor. Thank goodness it fell right side up or it would have been one disaster on my rug. Don't even want to think about that!
lol.gif