Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

awickedshape

[COLOR=0000FF] Oh no[/COLOR]:shock: [COLOR=0000FF]Are you allergic too???[/COLOR]
Hi I just try to avoid breakouts
Not to worry, I bet you will be okay even if you normally have issues with bismuth. Either it's not there or there is a miniscule amount. It usually makes me want to rip my cheeks off in less than 20 minutes and no problems with this all afternoon .
Fingers crossed!

janjirrasan

[COLOR=0000FF]For Yazmin:  I took the pics in direct natural daylight.  The SBO (Shimmering Body OIL) has an atomizer, which is great for controlling the amount dispensed. It is light,and like Glammy said, it's non-greasy and readily absorbed.  It does not leave an oily residue. It left my skin soft and moisturized, again, not oily. The scent is VERY light w/a hint of coconut but that dissipates to a soft somewhat floral, versus fruity smell that is neither strong nor overpowering.  In fact, once absorbed into my skin the scent is only detectable when I put my hand close to my nose.  There are residual gold & silver shimmers as noted in photo # 3[/COLOR]
Gorgeous! Looks like liquid gold!!

KiKi Kontour

has anyone heard any comparisons of the TF body oil vs Estee Lauder's??? as much as I wanna pull the plug on that TF im thinkin hmmmm EL is only $40

MakeupAli

Going to pick up my order today :D I'm so tempted to skip the gym so I can go ASAP haha.... Ordered the cream blush and the palette. Hopefully this is worth the $200.00 price tag, OUCH!
Those are the same two I got. I understand the ouch and they are really lovely. Been wearing the blush from the palette-- every single day. Will see if that changes now that the cream blush has arrived.

Medgal07

has anyone heard any comparisons of the TF body oil vs Estee Lauder's??? as much as I wanna pull the plug on that TF im thinkin hmmmm EL is only $40
You know Kiki the EL Bronze Goddess oil just wasn't on my radar screen--I don't even know why---maybe I was distracted by some other collection at the time.
I would love to know what the scent is like and wether or not the finish is oily, etc.

Medgal07

So glad it was helpful. An SPF 50 shows you take sun protection seriously. LOL. I recall that I ended up buying a Chanel red-brown NP last winter that I was leaning towards because of your comments. And I'd been thinking I'd seen something that reminded me of Chanel Terrana and just ran across it: http://www.llarowe.com/dleg-no-642.html

Those are the same two I got. I understand the ouch and they are really lovely. Been wearing the blush from the palette-- every single day. Will see if that changes now that the cream blush has arrived.
Oh I know----you must be referring to Chanel 'Exception (Red-brown) 639*** Love' That's exactly how I had it written on my inventory document
girlhaha.gif

That Llarowe is really nice!!!!

Glad you're enjoying the blush from your Pink Glow palette!!!

YarahFlower

I've sampled both, the EL one doesn't hold a candle to the TF oil! Plus, the EL oil smells like something Sofia from the Golden Girls would wear!...No shade to Sofia, she was my favorite character!

YarahFlower

[COLOR=0000FF]Mine arrived today too---along w/Black Oyster.  Love them so much I ordered Midnight Sea.  I started to feel like they were a family and shouldn't separated!!![/COLOR]:haha:
OMG!!! I was telling myself that exact same thing! what is wrong with me? :shock:

laurennnxox

[COLOR=0000FF]Mine arrived today too---along w/Black Oyster.  Love them so much I ordered Midnight Sea.  I started to feel like they were a family and shouldn't separated!!![/COLOR]:haha:
I'm only missing black oyster. You're making me think I need it to complete the set. :lol:

Yazmin

For Yazmin: I took the pics in direct natural daylight. The SBO (Shimmering Body OIL) has an atomizer, which is great for controlling the amount dispensed. It is light,and like Glammy said, it's non-greasy and readily absorbed. It does not leave an oily residue. It left my skin soft and moisturized, again, not oily. The scent is VERY light w/a hint of coconut but that dissipates to a soft somewhat floral, versus fruity smell that is neither strong nor overpowering. In fact, once absorbed into my skin the scent is only detectable when I put my hand close to my nose. There are residual gold & silver shimmers as noted in photo # 3

It's very pretty!

YarahFlower

If anyone is on a budget, I hear the new hourglass bronzer in 'radiant bronze' is a dupe for gold dust! This blogger swatched them both side by side...it seems like a match color wise, not sure about the finish. http://www.thefabzilla.com/2015/05/tom-ford-summer-2015-soleil-collection.html?m=1