Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

Medgal07

OMG!!! I was telling myself that exact same thing! what is wrong with me?
icon_eek.gif
lol.gif
Us sweetie----US. What's wrong with us!!!!
icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif

ashievic

I wear the Chanel SPF 50 everyday. I put on the Le Blanc serum, after the spot corrector, let dry. Then I apply the SPF 50, and then whatever foundation I am wearing that day. In the winter, I do the moisturizer BEFORE the SPF 50. I have found if I use the moisturizer and the SPF in the warmer months, it is too heavy. I also skip the primer if I am using the SPF. Since 5 minutes in direct sunlight I look like a lobster, I must have the 50 SPF.

ashievic

[COLOR=0000FF]Mine arrived today too---along w/Black Oyster. Love them so much I ordered Midnight Sea. I started to feel like they were a family and shouldn't separated!!![/COLOR]
girlhaha.gif

I'm only missing black oyster. You're making me think I need it to complete the set.
lol.gif
You will regret this in the months ahead. Plus, the others will be lonely without all the siblings together.....

Vineetha

The cream part of my Black oyster came squished to the cap!! Does the creams in the duos feel a tad creamier than the single version?? All my singles came almost intact but this was quite creamy that it moved around in the pot!! or heat maybe??

YarahFlower

The cream part of my Black oyster came squished to the cap!! Does the creams in the duos feel a tad creamier than the single version?? All my singles came almost intact but this was quite creamy that it moved around in the pot!! or heat maybe??
I was wondering the same thing...