MAC Early Buzz - news on products for 2012

Mac-Guy

I've found some weird news... they are so strange I don't even know if they are real!!! A katy Perry collection and an Apple collection.................................

http://skromni-beauty.livejournal.com/226846.html#cutid1
Those kind of news come only out in April :)

OctoberViolet

th_wallbash.gif
Well, well. I was fooled BIG TIME! That really shouldn't surprise anyone. I am so naive when I see pretty makeup. Darn! I still want that purple lippie though. Maybe MAC will have something amazing coming up for a/w 2012 (besides the Marilyn collection of course) that has similar unusual colors to play with.

lmcmullen

Bummer about the joke! I would really like a Katy Perry collection as she's got my exact coloring (although I'm older)!

baghdad81

I was just thinking Katy Perry would do a dope collection....are you listening MAC HQ? Ultimate collaboration: Katy Perry and Rihanna!

Knope2012

I was just thinking Katy Perry would do a dope collection....are you listening MAC HQ? Ultimate collaboration: Katy Perry and Rihanna!

I would be all over those. Katy does such fun retro inspired looks and Rihanna looks great in all of her bright makeup looks. I bought the OPI polishes from the Katy collection and I really loved the colors.

rockin

Dope collection? Makes it sound like drugs! I do hate all these new uses for words, with completely different meanings. Not your fault, I know

OctoberViolet

I'd be on that also. Katy & Rihanna. That would be an amazing collection.
cheerleader.gif

I would be all over those. Katy does such fun retro inspired looks and Rihanna looks great in all of her bright makeup looks. I bought the OPI polishes from the Katy collection and I really loved the colors.

baghdad81

Dope collection?  Makes it sound like drugs!  I do hate all these new uses for words, with completely different meanings.  Not your fault, I know
LOL yes...street slang! It takes me a while to get onto the wagon too...no worries!

rockin

LOL yes...street slang! It takes me a while to get onto the wagon too...no worries!

I flatly refuse to use these words like the youngsters do. It's so confusing when 'sick' apparently means good, as does 'wicked', when they mean ill and evil respectively. Why can't they learn the proper words to use for things instead of trying to reverse dictionary meanings?

I'm also one of those who absolutely refuses to use TXT SPK too. Guess I'm just an oldie, or a stickler for correct English :)

lyseD

I'm a huge fan of proper English too!

I flatly refuse to use these words like the youngsters do. It's so confusing when 'sick' apparently means good, as does 'wicked', when they mean ill and evil respectively. Why can't they learn the proper words to use for things instead of trying to reverse dictionary meanings?

I'm also one of those who absolutely refuses to use TXT SPK too. Guess I'm just an oldie, or a stickler for correct English :)

Miss Dynamite

Almost cried when I saw that the Apple collection was fake...I so want that purple powder with the apple on it, not cause it's Apple but because the colors are awesome.

liba

FYI, my buddy is going to update on Tu. and actually may have some dish before then, since his trainer was popping by the store todauy. He was going to oh so casually ask to take a peek at her book.

If I hear anything, you know I'll pass it along!
nanaparty.gif

Latest posts