MAC Early Buzz - news on products for 2012

pemily

FYI, my buddy is going to update on Tu. and actually may have some dish before then, since his trainer was popping by the store todauy. He was going to oh so casually ask to take a peek at her book.

If I hear anything, you know I'll pass it along!
nanaparty.gif

Sugar & Spice

Maybe that was because of the contest...I can see MAC not releasing it early to Pro because the promotion behind the collection was "average joes" getting the "MAC" experience. So cutting out the "Pro" benefit would make sense given the theme of that collection.

OctoberViolet

th_sign_woot.gif

FYI, my buddy is going to update on Tu. and actually may have some dish before then, since his trainer was popping by the store todauy. He was going to oh so casually ask to take a peek at her book.

nanaparty.gif

peachsuns

nanaparty.gif
Thank you, liba!
cheerleader.gif

Mac-Guy

Do we have a date yet for the new blush collection? I believe it comes out in September, I might be wrong though...

Babylard

more.. blush? I just told myself, "okay anna, you've got enough blush to last you several lifetimes... you got what you need, no more." :<

Mac-Guy

more.. blush? I just told myself, "okay anna, you've got enough blush to last you several lifetimes... you got what you need, no more." :<

Before we get to the Pro Longwear blushes, we have to get through the blushes from Hey, Sailor! and the new mineralize collection.

You can't have enough blushes, especially in new formulas.
pompom.gif

Mac-Guy

I hope they are LE. This makes the hunt more interesting. LOL
queen.gif

Personally, I don't care as much about LE/perm. If I like them, I'll buy them immediately. If not, I'll pass. I wouldn't postpone a purchase just because something is perm. If it doesn't pick my interest, then it's a good sign that I should pass.

Babylard

You are right though. I am enjoying all the different formulas and finishes of the blushes I have. I actually just shuffled my stash/make up storage and cleared out room for more blush/cheek compacts (regular blush size on one drawer, bigger MSF sized compacts in the one below) LOL. bring it onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. I'm not a make up artist by proffession and more of a hobby/passion of mine, so I don't depot and like the cute pots to put in my make up baggy. :3 I've tried other companies, YSL, NARS, etc but I always come back to MAC.

Before we get to the Pro Longwear blushes, we have to get through the blushes from Hey, Sailor! and the new mineralize collection.

You can't have enough blushes, especially in new formulas.
pompom.gif

Mac-Guy

Yeah, at this point it is more about replacing out-of-date formulas with new finishes - and get rid of stuff that is just too old. I don't expect to see any major break-through in term of colors (unless we start wearing green or blue blushes), but it's all about new textures, in preference longwearing ones.

Monsy

i was only asking because i would like to see prolongwear line expanding...
I hope they are LE. This makes the hunt more interesting. LOL
queen.gif

Personally, I don't care as much about LE/perm. If I like them, I'll buy them immediately. If not, I'll pass. I wouldn't postpone a purchase just because something is perm. If it doesn't pick my interest, then it's a good sign that I should pass.

Yazmin

I asked my MUA if she knew whether they were perm. She's gonna let me know what she finds out when she attends the update.

To your point, Mac-Guy, I do enjoy the LE hunt, but having a desired product be perm allows my wallet a little breathing room, which I appreciate from time to time.

Latest posts