MAC Early Buzz - news on products for 2012

Mac-Guy

I understand the budget issue, but the Pro Longwear e/s did not get much attention - despite their awesome quality - as they were (are) perm. For that reason, I wouldn't be surprised if the blushes were LE.

Monsy

the only reason i did not buy any was that i already have all the similar colors... but the texture is amazing

I understand the budget issue, but the Pro Longwear e/s did not get much attention - despite their awesome quality - as they were (are) perm. For that reason, I wouldn't be surprised if the blushes were LE.

pemily

I still haven't bought any lol Checked em out but wasn't a fan... Also I like the smaller r/s better, they fit in my kit better and are more affordable

lyseD

Which are your favourties? I have three and love them, I just don't know which shade should be next on my list. How do you like Sunny Outlook? I'd really like to try that one.

MACcrazy

^ LT sounds cute but I may just skip it with all the other great collections coming out. My mua told me about the big fall collection (no name at the time) but he said that the promo image is to die for, think india inspired, deep rich colors. I know it's not much but I thought you guys might like to know (it should be out sometime in august so we have some time)

romi79_2008

I gave up buying 20$+ es, i have a few ( 15 or more) and except prance, i never use them, i `m so used an comfortable with the regular es ( i know how they perform) that i always reach for them and i`m good with that, i don`t need the large ones, because they are only sitting in my drawer looking nice. The only thing i would still buy are some nice matte neutrals.
The thing is i`m slowly finding other brands interesting, my wishlist for mac is smaller than ever (~10-15 items, mostly from perm range) and for other brands is growing ( laura mercier, bourjois, tarte, etc). But I still like it here and come back and get in the hype for LE, I buy way less but hanging on to MAc for the excitement it provides, because Mac really is the most exciting make-up brand

MACina

Sounds like a "hot fall" this year....(deep) browns,neutrals,warm colors???

Thank you MACcrazy!
^ LT sounds cute but I may just skip it with all the other great collections coming out. My mua told me about the big fall collection (no name at the time) but he said that the promo image is to die for, think india inspired, deep rich colors. I know it's not much but I thought you guys might like to know (it should be out sometime in august so we have some time)

Indieprincess

An India collection that sounds fabulous. So with May(Hey Sailor!), June(Beth Ditto), July(Mineralize), August(Fall and By Request) it's going to be a very expensive few months, but I can't wait:D

Piarpreet

An India collection that sounds fabulous. So with May(Hey Sailor!), June(Beth Ditto), July(Mineralize), August(Fall and By Request) it's going to be a very expensive few months, but I can't wait:Dquote They did have a bollywood one if i remember correctly

Edelmc

Have we heard anything about the part of the by request collection that was going to launch in store? I remember when the info first came out it was mentioned there would be a separate vote for an in store collection. I would do anything to get my hands in moxie but Mac's UK website doesn't deliver to Ireland :(

Edelmc

As for perm v le- I love both....I love the excitement of new le launches and products but I also love slowly building up my collection with perm items during the months when some of the le collections don't appeal to me. I am slowly collecting alot of the sheen supreme lipsticks which I love and also the prolong wear glosses which I think are amazing

Latest posts