MAC Early Buzz - news on products for 2012

gracie90

Quote: Originally Posted by Leven
There hasn't been any news on the mineralize collection that comes out at the end of summer right? Im kind of having a MES/MSF moment right now and can't wait to get my hands on some new ones lol I blame this completely on the MES color in Smutty Green
love.gif
I have a slight obsession with smokey/dark teals, greens, and blues.

We have this picture:

I am beyond excited for the mineralise collection!

gracie90

Quote: Originally Posted by Piarpreet
i wonder how the lipsticks turn out

I'm probably going to end up with all the MBs, MES and MSFs, so hopefully they're awful :p

gracie90

Quote: Originally Posted by Anitacska
I also have a few pictures I saved off eBay, but I really don't know if these are real MSFs or just someone trying to sell fakes:

Ooh, thanks! It looks like 1 MES, 1 MB and 4 MSFs, and the MB looks like one from the previous photo found so hopefully this is what they are :)
They look so yummy!

Leven

oooh I forgot about those pics! Thank you both for those ^_^

...oh dear...my wallet is gonna be hurting this summer xD Im glad that none of the shadows or skin finishes are the separated duo, trio, or quad kind.

Anitacska

I also found this on ebay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/MAC-TRIO-BAKED-EYESHADOW-FIELD-READ-DETAILS-/300641459594?pt=US_Makeup_Eyes&hash=item45ffa09d8a Could be one of the MES.

MrsB

Same here MrsB. My favorite collections are in the Fall & Winter. Then Spring of course. An India inspired collection would be amazing. I wouldn't mind a Dutch collection. Of course the fact that I'm Dutch plays into factor for this. I know OPI just did a Dutch collection and I'm all over that. I'm going to be skipping Lips &Tips. Need to save money for future a/w collections. I am interested in hearing more on the Beth Ditto, Mineralized and other summery collections that will be coming out.

Quote: Originally Posted by MrsB

That sounds amazing! Fall and winter are usually my favourite collections
smiles.gif
Of course then Spring.....and maybe just a little bit of Summer, lol. Seriously though, I think an India collection would be cool with free facial jewels, like the Cute badges! I imagine jewel like colours with a mix of browns, deep oranges, and golden shimmering nude - maybe special edition kohl item, and even a new foundation inspired by Kashmir, with a play on the term cashmere, with plush velvet finish that gives glowing luminescent skin, blurring imperfections.... Not that I've thought about this you understand!

MRV

I think this is that fall collection (we have seen this before):

http://www.beautyscene.nl/p/71503/macs_elke_doet_verslag_van_nyfw_aw_2012_-_dag_3_en_4

MrsB

Of course then Spring.....and maybe just a little bit of Summer, lol. Seriously though, I think an India collection would be cool with free facial jewels, like the Cute badges! I imagine jewel like colours with a mix of browns, deep oranges, and golden shimmering nudes - maybe special edition kohl item, and even a new foundation inspired by Kashmir, with a play on the term cashmere, with plush velvet finish that gives glowing luminescent skin, blurring imperfections....
Not that I've thought about this you understand!

Everything you describe sounds amazing! I hope mac does at least one of these things.
I think if MAC did all of these things, we'd both be very poor by the sounds of it :eyelove:

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I think this is that fall collection (we have seen this before):

http://www.beautyscene.nl/p/71503/macs_elke_doet_verslag_van_nyfw_aw_2012_-_dag_3_en_4
Thanks for posting this again, I already forgot about this pic. I think I need that Hazy Lilac Mattene.

martiangurll

As it's on tomorrow night, I thought I'd mention that I'd love a Game of Thrones collection
love.gif
Lannister gold/crimson swirl
Baratheon black/gold
Stark white/grey
Targaryen blood red
Tyrell copper
Tully azure/rose
Highgarden gold/deep green

Would suit well for a mineralized minicollection ?
Or palettes with the suit of armor themes
Don't get me started.

Pinkdollface

No they are mattenes.

Lannister gold/crimson swirl Baratheon black/gold
Stark white/grey
Targaryen blood red
Tyrell copper
Tully azure/rose
Highgarden gold/deep green

Would suit well for a mineralized minicollection ?
Or palettes with the suit of armor themes
Don't get me started.

MrsB

I think if MAC did all of these things, we'd both be very poor by the sounds of it
eyelove.gif

And i already am getting poor from all these spring/summer collections
sweatdrop.gif
To be honest MAC keeps me poor pretty much year round. I always have a 'pending' MAC.co.uk basket, lol!

MACcrazy

Ah I forgot about these!!! Part of me hopes they're fake so I don't go totally broke, but the hoarder in me wants it to be real!