YSL Discussion Thread

ashievic

Yes, it is the weird pink stuff, right??? Really like it, but you must pat it on with the puff enclosed. Using a brush sucks. I hit the pan quickly. Not sure I would repurchase it. Pat do not rub or it becomes a mess.

leonah

Yes, it is the weird pink stuff, right??? Really like it, but you must pat it on with the puff enclosed. Using a brush sucks. I hit the pan quickly. Not sure I would repurchase it. Pat do not rub or it becomes a mess.
yes it's the pink one with a pink packaging as well

ashievic

It does work really weird in a good way. It does blur your less then wonderful areas. Please pat on and you should be happy with it.

Haviggi

0605f286_image.png
Give me those nail polishes!!!

katred

Specktra Bestie
Give me those nail polishes!!!
These are pretty standard spring colours, but something about the whole collection just bewitches me. I love the face palette, the shadow palette, the polishes... Hope that everything performs well!

niccig

(Sorry if this has already been answered somewhere, I searched but couldn't find it)

Does anyone know exactly what the birthday gift is from the YSL website (http://www.yslbeautyus.com/member-benefits.html)? I assume it's probably with a purchase, right? My birthday is this month and I'm trying to decide whether to use that and the 10% off first purchase, or just get the things I want during the Sephora sale.

ashievic

The nail polish looks like a fun, Easter type colors. Think of coloring eggs. The eyeshadow at least to me, is really close to the Chanel one. The powder, pretty to look at, but would I really use it???

ashievic

If I didn't already own the Chanel one, I would so purchase the quint too. I could be all wrong about it being a relative of Chanel. Will check it out in person once it is released. The same for the powder, I am weak, and lack all will power especially when in a funky package. A sales person dream, I am.....

Trigger

I just received my first YSL lipstick in rouge pur couture in number 52. The color is supposed to be a coral , seems to pull pink on me

Does anyone have any thoughts?

Vandekamp

I just received my first YSL lipstick in rouge pur couture in number 52. The color is supposed to be a coral , seems to pull pink on me

I see more coral in the swatch that you posted. Maybe it is more pink in person.

Prettypackages

it's pretty. I think it looks pink here. LOL Corals can be pinky, orangey, or red. I prefer the orangey/reds.

katred

Specktra Bestie
The Black red lipstick didn't come to the UK :cry:
It's been listed on the Canadian Sephora web site for a month, always out of stock.
I just received my first YSL lipstick in rouge pur couture in number 52. The color is supposed to be a coral , seems to pull pink on me  Does anyone have any thoughts? 
I think it's a shade that can lean either way. I see a pinky-coral

Medgal07

My thought is that it looks really pretty on you!!! Beyond that---your thoughts are the only ones that matter!!

Latest posts