Anastasia Beverly Hills Cosmetics

shontay07108

yea that's how i saw it at lunch! was browsing facebook and she posted it! Got it right away in the mobile app lol!
:lol: I went to the page just minutes after the post went up and it was gone. Now, I'm not devastated because I just told myself yesterday no more eyeshadow and I have other Anastasia palettes & I don't like them as much as the MUFE shadows, but I at least wanted the option. :haha:

erine1881

Here's the launch info...
c4096d64_image.jpeg

nt234

I looove the ABH glosses! I need some more when I get the cream contour kit and some more shadows. Today I wore 'Weekend Barbie' gloss over VG Miley.
As for the new palette, I'm so torn. I don't like the look of it or the names but I feel like as soon as I see swatches, I'll want it...

Ana A

The only thing I own from ABH is the Lavish palette that came out a couple years ago. I managed to skip the Amrezy along with the others ones as well as the liquid lipsticks which I'm now thankful for. I'm looking forward to the new palette though, 12 shadows and a brush for 30 bucks isn't so bad in my book. Do any of you know what time zone they run on?

nt234

The only thing I own from ABH is the Lavish palette that came out a couple years ago. I managed to skip the Amrezy along with the others ones as well as the liquid lipsticks which I'm now thankful for. I'm looking forward to the new palette though, 12 shadows and a brush for 30 bucks isn't so bad in my book. Do any of you know what time zone they run on?
I'm 95% sure they run on Pacific time, because I vividly remember waiting up until 3 AM or so to order the liquid lipsticks...never again. lol.

Ana A

I'm so late, but thank you!
heart.gif

I'm 95% sure they run on Pacific time, because I vividly remember waiting up until 3 AM or so to order the liquid lipsticks...never again. lol.
Thank you
bouquet.gif
I'm hoping they launch at a reasonable hour because once the palette its up it will probably fly
sweatdrop.gif

Prettypackages

I looove the ABH glosses! I need some more when I get the cream contour kit and some more shadows. Today I wore 'Weekend Barbie' gloss over VG Miley.
As for the new palette, I'm so torn. I don't like the look of it or the names but I feel like as soon as I see swatches, I'll want it...
Very pretty! You are gorgeous!

Ana A

I ordered the Artist Palette as soon as it came out on ABH website but still no shipping notice. No rush I just hope they don't take as long as the idiots from limecrime.

Ana A

I ordered my palette directly from ABH and it arrived this morning but unfortunately is missing two eye shadows :(, has anyone had this problem?