All Things Sephora

Ana A

I didn't manage to grab anything from the Epic Fail Rewards but I did order one of the new UD matte revolution lipsticks in the shade Afterdark, I bought Blackmail at Ulta last week and fell in love with the pigmentation and finish
love.gif

Ernie

Just a few. I was here & I don't even know what happened :sigh:
Basically the Epic Rewards turned into an Epic Fail. The stuff launched just before 3pm EST and lasted all of 90 seconds. People were scrambling to add to cart and then by the time of hitting checkout, ish was GAWN!
What a fiasco ladies. Glad I didn't lose any sleep for any of this BS I'm glad for those who managed to get something, but shame on Sephora. :finger: my new salute to Sephora!

NYCBeautyJunkie

So my friend was hoarding over 13,000 points for the rewards and was literally refreshing every couple of seconds. She freaked out when they went live and checked out with the wrong 10,000 point reward! She snagged the Bvlgari prize but isn't even sure she wants it LOL Anywhoo, I've made my peace with the Epic Rewards fiasco. Wasn't meant to be for me this time.

montREALady

So my friend was hoarding over 13,000 points for the rewards and was literally refreshing every couple of seconds. She freaked out when they went live and checked out with the wrong 10,000 point reward! She snagged the Bvlgari prize but isn't even sure she wants it LOL Anywhoo, I've made my peace with the Epic Rewards fiasco. Wasn't meant to be for me this time.
Omg that totally sucks! What did she want?! That's 10k points down the drain!!! Poor her. Is the Bulgari any good? Me too, my only gripe is having it in my cart and just seeing it disappear because of stupidity. That's never happened to me before. It would have been better if I missed it altogether.

TwiggyPop

That's such a joke that it's almost insulting. "Now that the good rewards are gone, you can redeem your points for samples that you can get for free if you go to the store and ask, swatch yourself, or find similar samples if you place orders online at other major beauty retailers without having to spend your points or spend $25 or $35 to get it."
I even wrote a similar complaint on that to them. When I said it was like waiting in line at a food bank begging for some morsels. Pompous assholes.

TwiggyPop

I've been trying to find that out. Even the initial email is vague. The T&C's listed on the website only relate to the redemptions for each individual reward. They don't even have a section on the offering of and redemption of points in their T&C's for the BI program!!! It simply says for further information call [the CS line]. :eek:hboy: This can get really ugly if somebody is bitter enough!
That's code for, "We'll just make it up as we go along."

starletta8

Once my blinding anger has calmed, I think I'm going to sit back, reflect, and write a letter to Sephora explaining why I'm so unhappy and actually offer suggestions on how to remedy the now structural anger among the VIB Rouges re: epic rewards. We don't want to be hoarding points, nor does the company really want us to do so. There has to be something better than this goat rope to reward their most loyal customers without destroying the value of the program or costing Sephora that much. (Although we'd all like $$ back, I doubt that happens so I'm going to focus on fixing the mess created by epic rewards.)

LiliV

Me too, my only gripe is having it in my cart and just seeing it disappear because of stupidity. That's never happened to me before. It would have been better if I missed it altogether.
This is exactly how I feel, I almost wish I was sleeping when it launched or something. There's something extra annoying about stalking so diligently and missing out with it right in front of your face. Since I started stalking Mac a few years ago I can count on 1 hand how many times I've missed things I wanted, and even if that happened I managed to get things by then stalking Nordstrom etc. I've never stalked and missed out completely. Stalking is supposed to be the foolproof way to get things! Lol

mel33t

Yes, but I'm concerned that the lone review said it was like a highlighter
noworry.gif
413 BLKR

She gave it 4 stars because she broke it
ohboy.gif
or it broke.
I'm interested in that blush duo as well. I really wish they had it in Sephora or at least NARS counters. It's only on the NARS website or the free standing stores.

LavenderPearl

LOL Elegant xDDDD Quotes and smilies aren't working, but: - For those of you who managed to redeem, congratulations! Please don't forget to share your goodies so we can celebrate with you :3 - It stinks that so many people who were in here stalking weren't able to get what they wanted. This was handled horribly and I get the feeling that each "Epic Rewards" is only going to get worse from here on out. -sighs- The only way to change this is to make Sephora hear us, whether that be through emails, letters, or your lack of spending there. Thankfully I wasn't stalking for any of these, but I did grab BECCA Topaz to get my VIB Appreciation bag (which I shouldn't have had to spend $$$ to even get but). Honestly, I'm exchanging it for some KVD liquid lipsticks and grabbing Topaz from ULTA where I'll get 2x the points for actual $ back in the future. Besides exclusives, Sephora isn't going to have priority anymore, because their system isn't worth it and neither is being a VIB.

elegant-one

LOL Elegant xDDDD Quotes and smilies aren't working, but: - For those of you who managed to redeem, congratulations! Please don't forget to share your goodies so we can celebrate with you :3 - It stinks that so many people who were in here stalking weren't able to get what they wanted. This was handled horribly and I get the feeling that each "Epic Rewards" is only going to get worse from here on out. -sighs- The only way to change this is to make Sephora hear us, whether that be through emails, letters, or your lack of spending there. Thankfully I wasn't stalking for any of these, but I did grab BECCA Topaz to get my VIB Appreciation bag (which I shouldn't have had to spend $$$ to even get but). Honestly, I'm exchanging it for some KVD liquid lipsticks and grabbing Topaz from ULTA where I'll get 2x the points for actual $ back in the future. Besides exclusives, Sephora isn't going to have priority anymore, because their system isn't worth it and neither is being a VIB.
girlhaha.gif
friends.gif
Yes, Specktra has been having weird issues all day.

I hope you love the Becca Topaz hun!

elegant-one

I'm interested in that blush duo as well. I really wish they had it in Sephora or at least NARS counters. It's only on the NARS website or the free standing stores.
I am too. It's quite pretty. I'm thinking that it has to have more color than a highlighter. Maybe it's the brush she used
th_dunno.gif

elegant-one

Once my blinding anger has calmed, I think I'm going to sit back, reflect, and write a letter to Sephora explaining why I'm so unhappy and actually offer suggestions on how to remedy the now structural anger among the VIB Rouges re: epic rewards. We don't want to be hoarding points, nor does the company really want us to do so. There has to be something better than this goat rope to reward their most loyal customers without destroying the value of the program or costing Sephora that much. (Although we'd all like $$ back, I doubt that happens so I'm going to focus on fixing the mess created by epic rewards.)
With those kind of points, your complaint should be heard!

LavenderPearl

:haha: :frenz: Yes, Specktra has been having weird issues all day. I hope you love the Becca Topaz hun!
I do too~ Although I need to start using these BECCA highlights I have. BC is the only one that gets any love :eek:hboy: Does the NARS blush duo have 413 Blkr blush in it? That shade is gorgeous Edit: Oh, I see the review. The blush looks super light there, like an entirely different color o_o