471008c8_image.jpeg
Glow Pink
43ceea04_image.jpeg
Nucleus
ffdafd1f_image.jpeg
Violet Atom and Quantum
So pretty, thanks for the swatches!

Ernie

When I ordered from lord and Taylor some of my stuff shipped separately from a store. Thankfully the store was actually closer than the warehouse and that stuff came earlier haha. I hope you love them!
Same here, L + T said Outer Limits was shipping from a store.

Ernie

I ordered Mezmer gloss & Violet Atom from Barneys & I just got a ship notice already but it was just for the gloss. So weird that VA would ship separately. Maybe they are shipping from stores.
Could be, seems like that's happening quite a bit, but when you get it, you'll be happy!

Jill1228

My order is out for delivery today! Can't wait to try starscape Hope husband's cold doesn't keep him home sick from work Got a Sephora package to slip into the house

hitchcockblonde

eyelove.gif
Oh my, its ALL so beautiful!!! I will have to get the other glosses now :)

Did you find Quantum to be dry like T said?

Thanks so much for the swatches
heart.gif
I love the glosses! None of them are sticky and they all feel hydrating. I have to be honest though, on my lips at least, Glow Pink, Mezmer and Nebulous all look kind of the same. I mean they look slightly different at first but they all create this really lovely pink stain on the lips so after about an hour they look same. But that just means I don't have to buy backups lol. It might work out different for you though. Nucleus was probably my least favorite but that is just because the milkier color made my dry spots stand out but it was still the same good formula. No staining on that one I can remember.

Honestly I haven't tried Quantum yet, or Parallel Universe. But I'll try them this weekend and report back. Just from swatching, Quantum feels similar to Violet Atom which is drier than my Orgasm Illuminating Multiple but still goes on nicely with my finger. But I'll let you know after I try it!

Jill1228

Staarscape, just arrived. I. AM. IN. LOVE
Lipstick is MAC Tenor Voice. I had that on earlier before the mail lady delivered my NARS :)

msvluvsmac

Me too. I called the Nordstrom store near me and they have the collection on display and she said you can presale the items you want. I'm going to stop by the counter this weekend.

laurennnxox

My sephora had all the testers out, but no stock... Such a tease. They had both blushes, all glosses, the duo and single-- but not the purple multiple! Disappointing. that was one of the things that was a must swatch before purchase. Guess i'll skip it.

msvluvsmac

They had both blushes, all glosses, the duo and single-- but not the purple multiple! Disappointing. that was one of the things that was a must swatch before purchase. Guess i'll skip it.
Sephora has been really lame with their NARS releases. They never released all of the spring collection either, I ended up getting what I wanted from Nordstrom.

laurennnxox

Sephora has been really lame with their NARS releases. They never released all of the spring collection either, I ended up getting what I wanted from Nordstrom.
We don't have a Nordstrom here. But I go home for a week or so and that mall back home has everything I could desire.
girlhaha.gif
So I guess I can get it from there if I want.

I swatched the duo and single. I definitely want the single. I'm in love with the non-purple shade of the duo... but the purple is just okay to me. I don't know how I'd use it-- and that's coming from someone who LOVES sparkle and purples! The glosses are too sheer for me, and the nude blush doesn't show up on my fair skin, even with multiple swatches.

samanthadee1688

My sephora had all the testers out, but no stock... Such a tease. They had both blushes, all glosses, the duo and single-- but not the purple multiple! Disappointing. that was one of the things that was a must swatch before purchase. Guess i'll skip it.
That's what I'm most interested in as well. I hope my store gets it :/ I'm still not sure about it. Thinking the new colourpop highlighters might be a better value for me. But I love purple and have been dying for a lilac/lavender highlight

elegant-one

Barneys is awesome! The already shipped the Starscape blush that I just ordered a few hours ago
icon_eek.gif
And, they also shipped out Violet Atom.

Latest posts