Christopher Kane for NARS

laurennnxox

The single is gorgeous! And I have the duo but I agree with you. The first shade is an amazing duochrome but the purple is more plain. Well as plain as something loaded with glitter can be lol. I love the glosses though. Maybe try Mezmer on the lips? They are easy to build up (well not the milky one) and they leave a nice pink stain. Or maybe I'm just in love with them because for once I'm trying a gloss that is hydrating and actually doesn't feel sticky at all.
Girl you got me in TROUBLE! :haha: i swatched mezmer and the purple gloss on the lips and am in loooove! The hand swatches are totally deceptive. However, mezmer stained my lips pink so i'm not sure if the purple gloss is exactly this shade and level of pigmented. So i'm on the fence about which to get! Or both...

retrofox

Oh wow I was bad! I ordered:

Quantum Multiple
Violet Atom Multiple
Mezmer Lipgloss
Starscape Blush
Outer Limits Eyeshadow
Parallel Universe Eyeshadow Duo
Barney's Nars Mini Bundle

I haven't bought anything from Nars in a longgg time, but something about this collection just screams "cool-chick" and "summer"! Can't wait to play with all my new goodies!

Dominique33

Oh wow I was bad! I ordered: Quantum Multiple Violet Atom Multiple Mezmer Lipgloss Starscape Blush Outer Limits Eyeshadow Parallel Universe Eyeshadow Duo Barney's Nars Mini Bundle I haven't bought anything from Nars in a longgg time, but something about this collection just screams "cool-chick" and "summer"! Can't wait to play with all my new goodies!
What a haul ! Just fab ! The collection is stunning I love the names given to each product. I need Quantum and the es duo, I will be skipping the other items because of my other hauls ( I started with Dior summer ). Nars has very pretty collections, I second your choice.

elegant-one

I got my goodies today - Quantum & Mezmer
thud.gif
eyelove.gif
both are just GORGEOUS GORGEOUS on! I am so LOVING this collection. VA & the blush are on their way to me.

I wore Mezmer today & OMG its so beautiful on the lips!!!
love.gif
It stayed on me all day even through eating. I totally love the beautiful pink stain it leaves on my lips.

On me, Quantum is such a beautiful violet pinked magenta.

I will end up with the whole collection.
heart.gif

So funny - fairly early this morning hubs says, the FEDEX truck just pulled into the drive. I run out in my sheer shortie nightie with a short winter coat over it to unlock the door so he could put the boxes inside the garage & darn I did not make it back to the house door in time. He opens the door & I say whoops
girlhaha.gif
He was all embarrassed & said umm, uh, I'm sorry...I'll just sit the boxes right here.
lol.gif
Maybe he'll bring me more boxes - early LOL.

Icecaramellatte

thud.gif
eyelove.gif
both are just GORGEOUS GORGEOUS on! I am so LOVING this collection. VA & the blush are on their way to me.

love.gif
It stayed on me all day even through eating. I totally love the beautiful pink stain it leaves on my lips.

heart.gif

So funny - fairly early this morning hubs says, the FEDEX truck just pulled into the drive. I run out in my sheer shortie nightie with a short winter coat over it to unlock the door so he could put the boxes inside the garage & darn I did not make it back to the house door in time. He opens the door & I say whoops
girlhaha.gif
He was all embarrassed & said umm, uh, I'm sorry...I'll just sit the boxes right here.
lol.gif
Whoops!
girlhaha.gif
I've embarrassed myself with deliveries before too. Running to the door with a wet face because I was washing it. So worried the delivery person would run off before I got to the door.

elegant-one

What's in the mini bundle?

Whoops!
girlhaha.gif
I've embarrassed myself with deliveries before too. Running to the door with a wet face because I was washing it. So worried the delivery person would run off before I got to the door.
lol.gif
Yes! Especially if you have to sign for something.

retrofox

What's in the mini bundle?

Whoops!
girlhaha.gif
Mini Bundle was when you spent $125 at Barneys.com! It came with a Nars pouch, mini orgasm blush, mini orgasm lipgloss, and mini eyeshadow primer (my holy grail eye primer). Nothing crazy, but a nice gift to add to my small Nars collection. I used to have a lot of Nars, but I sold most of it and now I'm down to a few eyeshadows, some satin lip pencils, and some lipglosses. This collection got me back into his stuff, so we'll see!

Vineetha

I got my goodies today - Quantum & Mezmer :thud: :eyelove: both are just GORGEOUS GORGEOUS on! I am so LOVING this collection. VA & the blush are on their way to me. I wore Mezmer today & OMG its so beautiful on the lips!!! :love: It stayed on me all day even through eating. I totally love the beautiful pink stain it leaves on my lips. On me, Quantum is such a beautiful violet pinked magenta. I will end up with the whole collection. :heart: So funny - fairly early this morning  hubs says, the FEDEX truck just pulled into the drive. I run out in my sheer shortie nightie with a short winter coat over it to unlock the door so he could put the boxes inside the garage & darn I did not make it back to the house door in time. He opens the door & I say whoops :haha: He was all embarrassed & said umm, uh, I'm sorry...I'll just sit the boxes right here. :lol: Maybe he'll bring me more boxes - early LOL.
:lol: first stop every Morning from now on :rofl:

Ernie

I got my goodies today - Quantum & Mezmer :thud: :eyelove: both are just GORGEOUS GORGEOUS on! I am so LOVING this collection. VA & the blush are on their way to me. I wore Mezmer today & OMG its so beautiful on the lips!!! :love: It stayed on me all day even through eating. I totally love the beautiful pink stain it leaves on my lips. On me, Quantum is such a beautiful violet pinked magenta. I will end up with the whole collection. :heart: So funny - fairly early this morning  hubs says, the FEDEX truck just pulled into the drive. I run out in my sheer shortie nightie with a short winter coat over it to unlock the door so he could put the boxes inside the garage & darn I did not make it back to the house door in time. He opens the door & I say whoops :haha: He was all embarrassed & said umm, uh, I'm sorry...I'll just sit the boxes right here. :lol: Maybe he'll bring me more boxes - early LOL.
That is funny, you'll definitely be on the list for early morning deliveries! I wore Mezmer yesterday too, sp pretty. I think you are right, we will end up with the whole collection! I wasn't sure about Quantum, but you're making me want it. :eyelove:

elegant-one

That is funny, you'll definitely be on the list for early morning deliveries! I wore Mezmer yesterday too, sp pretty. I think you are right, we will end up with the whole collection! I wasn't sure about Quantum, but you're making me want it.
eyelove.gif
I just ordered Glow Pink gloss
girlhaha.gif
Don't you find the consistency of the glosses to be quite different? I think its so smooth non sticky light feeling & different.

I cannot believe T gave Quantum a "D" It certainly does not get that from me. Its so lovely on & I personally did not find it to be dry on me at all. I love the multiples on bare naked skin.

hitchcockblonde

thud.gif
eyelove.gif

love.gif

heart.gif

girlhaha.gif
lol.gif
girlhaha.gif
That's so funny. I imagine you'll definitely be getting those boxes first thing from now on. I'm so glad you love everything you've gotten so far! As someone who already has the whole collection I say go for it! Truly I love it all!

Icecaramellatte

No problem! I think you should at least try Silent Nude in store. I tried it again today with a different brush and I love it! Before I was using my MJ blush brush which usually never fails me but it just didn't want to pick up enough pigment so I used my Yachiyo it went on perfectly, I patted on my cheeks and then buffed out the edges and it just added a nice warmth to my face. Perfect for summer!
Haha yes! I really love the glosses. I found Glow Pink, the purple one, to be sheerer but very buildable. The formula on these glosses is so smooth and non sticky that they are very easy to build for more color. Personally Mezmer is my fave but all of them are great buys. Except maybe Nucleus, the formula is just as nice but the milky color isn't really for me.

girlhaha.gif
That's so funny. I imagine you'll definitely be getting those boxes first thing from now on. I'm so glad you love everything you've gotten so far! As someone who already has the whole collection I say go for it! Truly I love it all!
Interesting. I've been using my Yachiyo brush nonstop lately. Originally, I bought it for my super pigmented blushes that I needed to use a light hand for. However, lately I've been using it with very light blushes and it has been applying the color quite nicely.

I think I may be getting on the GetEverything train too.

laurennnxox

I just ordered Glow Pink gloss
girlhaha.gif
Don't you find the consistency of the glosses to be quite different? I think its so smooth non sticky light feeling & different.

I cannot believe T gave Quantum a "D" It certainly does not get that from me. Its so lovely on & I personally did not find it to be dry on me at all. I love the multiples on bare naked skin.
Yes! I don't like NARS glosses too much, but these feel soooo nice. I'm loving Mezmer. Might have to go back for Glow Pink!

Ernie

I just ordered Glow Pink gloss :haha: Don't you find the consistency of the glosses to be quite different? I think its so smooth non sticky light feeling & different. I cannot believe T gave Quantum a "D" It certainly does not get that from me. Its so lovely on & I personally did not find it to be dry on me at all. I love the multiples on bare naked skin.
Definitely the consistency is smoother, I love the 2 I have, I'll just bite the bullet and get the two others. Usually T's ratings don't work for me, just saying.