Christopher Kane for NARS

elegant-one

Usually T's ratings don't work for me, just saying.
girlhaha.gif
Why not have the whole darn collection - it won't be the first time for us
girlhaha.gif

I agree, they don't work for me either. Sometimes I feel bad that so many people take stock in what she says & then they miss out on a really great product.

msvluvsmac

I haven't bought anything from this collection yet but I did buy the glosses from the spring collection and their texture is so smooth. I'm definitely going to pick up a couple from this collection. I think I'm also going to get the multiple. I want the exclusive one too but I dont want to wait forever to get it from NARS.

Ernie

:haha: Why not have the whole darn collection - it won't be the first time for us :haha: I agree, they don't work for me either. Sometimes I feel bad that so many people take stock in what she says & then they miss out on a really great product.
So much the better for us!

katred

Specktra Bestie
I'm desperately trying to limit myself to JUST Parallel Universe, although now that I've seen more swatches, I'm thinking Outer Limits might have to come home with me too. It reminds me a little of Mac Motif on steroids. Sparkly steroids.

I think I can dupe the blushes from my collection, and I'm really trying not to buy any more glosses at all, because I hardly even use the ones that I already have. But those shadows...

retrofox

Pondering Silent Nude blush, Nebulous lipgloss, and Glow Pink ligloss to complete my collection (not buying the nude lipgloss, already have enough of those lol). Going to go look and possibly buy when they hit my Sephora counter.

brittbby

You are welcome! I got Outer Limits today, gorgeous. I tries to take better pictures but it's hard to get all the different nuances in these shadows. Here are a few more pictures of the single and duo shadows. I really love this collection, Nars does not disappoint.
Oh my! I'm barely getting caught up on this thread and that shadow is gorgeous! MUST HAVE! Thank you for the swatches!!

javadoo

I am anxiously waiting for these to hit Sephora.
I know I am going to end up with the eyeshadow single and duo.
I have no willpower.
I have no control.

Vineetha

:clapping: :haha: This collection is even more beautiful in person. I was surprised that the blush swatched more sheer than I thought. The shade is gorgeous.
That blush is gorgeous!!!!! :eyelove: looks a lot prettier swatched!!!! And the quantum e/s :love: