(HAA): Highlighter Addicts Anonymous

Medgal07

bouquet.gif
Thank you!
Ughh, it's so beautiful. I'd rank my TheBalm highlighters above my Becca ones (apart from CPop). It's just something about them that drives me nuts. I wish they would release more shades!
Oh yes---the sisters......as I call them. They are really, really good too. TheBalm--------Yet another really pleasant surprise!!!!

Shars

Oh yes---the sisters......as I call them. They are really, really good too. TheBalm--------Yet another really pleasant surprise!!!!
Yup! They have such wacky packaging that I think my mental expectation of them was cheapish highlighters but they are so not. Their blushes are really nice too. For their next half off sale, I think I'm going to order some of their liquid lipsticks!

karlaedith

[COLOR=EE82EE] You ladies are two beauties!!!![/COLOR] [COLOR=EE82EE]   I so glad you were able to track that down---those EL gelees are the best formulas ever.  I would give Becca a somewhat close second.[/COLOR]
Thaknyou now that i have used my EL gelees i can say they were totally worth what i paid for themthe formula of them is my favorite ever and Becca comes in close second, the only thing i dont like about it is that the powders are SO soft that they break so easily, my CP already broke twice while being in a drawer

montREALady

Yup! They have such wacky packaging that I think my mental expectation of them was cheapish highlighters but they are so not. Their blushes are really nice too. For their next half off sale, I think I'm going to order some of their liquid lipsticks!
I need the Manizer Sisters Palette. Don't forget to remind me of the sale! I signed up for their emails, but just in case
friends.gif
You have my number now so WhatsApp meh!

montREALady

I'm tempted by that Becca Palette. Is it a good deal? Looks like the 3 pans equal the size of one highlighter.
I think so if you don't already have them separately. I already bought Afterglow with two shades I already had and I can't justify buying this one with two other shades I already have
girlhaha.gif
Plus, as @starletta8 said, it's bigger than the Afterglow...though that also had two blushes, so 5 pans.

Shars

Starlight reads as a light gold on me as much as I wanted it to be a silver.

Try it as a blush!

Thanks!! So great meeting you! I see you're back home safely.

I'm wearing CPop today to give it another chance. It really is my least fav, not sure what it is.

I need the Manizer Sisters Palette. Don't forget to remind me of the sale! I signed up for their emails, but just in case
friends.gif
You have my number now so WhatsApp meh!
Was great meeting up too and you're welcome! Yes, I'm back home in this heat!!! I thought I was going to melt driving in to work yesterday!
Will definitely drop you a line as and when I hear about the Balms sale! I want to pick up some of their liquid lipsticks and maybe another blush or two.

montREALady

Was great meeting up too and you're welcome! Yes, I'm back home in this heat!!! I thought I was going to melt driving in to work yesterday! Will definitely drop you a line as and when I hear about the Balms sale! I want to pick up some of their liquid lipsticks and maybe another blush or two.
Haha! Testing setting sprays to the max there huh?! Lol I've almost bought their blushes a couple times.

Medgal07

We are so influenced by packaging---like you I was blown away by the product's performance.

Quote: Originally Posted by karlaedith

Thaknyou now that i have used my EL gelees i can say they were totally worth what i paid for themthe formula of them is my favorite ever and Becca comes in close second, the only thing i dont like about it is that the powders are SO soft that they break so easily, my CP already broke twice while being in a drawer
Very common occurrence and complaint with the Becca pressed highlighters. My Opal has a chip in it and I've never even dropped it or done anything that would have caused it.

poodle649

I'm tempted by that Becca Palette.  Is it a good deal?  Looks like the 3 pans equal the size of one highlighter. 
Size comparison. Champagne glow is 7.2g total net weight. Afterglow is 7.4g total net weight. Full size SSP pressed is 8g net weight. I like the Champagne glow. Decent size and not too hard to fit a brush in.

Medgal07

Bobbi Brown has what I suppose is a small holiday/gift collection, Naked Pink. In it there's a pink highlighter that looks really pretty but I fear it might just be an over-spray. Has anyone else seen it?
Thoughts????

http://www.bobbibrowncosmetics.com/product/13996/37303/Palettes-and-Sets/Naked-Pink-Collection/FH15?cm_mmc=email-_-Nov-_-1101_Naked-_-pretty

Twinkle_Twinkle

Bobbi Brown has what I suppose is a small holiday/gift collection, Naked Pink. In it there's a pink highlighter that looks really pretty but I fear it might just be an over-spray. Has anyone else seen it?
Thoughts????

http://www.bobbibrowncosmetics.com/product/13996/37303/Palettes-and-Sets/Naked-Pink-Collection/FH15?cm_mmc=email-_-Nov-_-1101_Naked-_-pretty

Looks pretty!

BrittLuvsMakeup

Thoughts????

Thanks for letting us know about this! The highlighter looks gorgeous but I personally wouldn't spend $145 on the set to obtain it as I'm not really interested in the other products in the set (everything looks nice but I don't need the brush and the bag; the lipstick looks nice but it's still not enough to convince me to purchase the set). If she were to sell the highlighter separately, I would definitely look into it but if it's going to remain exclusive to the set, then I will have to pass.

MissElle12

Yeah, that's one I catch myself searching for on eBay on occasion. Along with Guerlain Cruel Gardenia and Chanel Route des Indes. 
I been watching a few chanel camelia de plumes on ebay but im not sure if the sellers are good, if the product is autentic, can anyone recommend any of these sellers ??
If youre really interested, pm me. A place at my job has them for under retail.