Chanel Rouge Noir Absolument - Holiday 2015

Medgal07

The sparkles are what did it for me. Just the right amount.

Oh no Rouge Noir polish? Sucky suck suck. Maybe I should get vamp. I don't have it.
Yes----me too! The sparkles!!!!
th_thstars.gif

Vamp is nice---it is different from the Rouge Noir that I have.

nudibelle

crazy news out of nordstroms out in Roosevelt field
I bought a rouge noir NP
yes they had one
(and they had quartz too)

I went to return some items and swatch rouge noir lipstick (they didn't have it btw )
he opens up a small box of new items viola ROUGE NOIR NAIL POLISH
my face was pure shock
thought it wasn't coming to US
he said well we have it

I don't know if its from the OLD release and they just still have some in stock (they did have quartz)
but they sold me one yesterday

mkoparanova

I bought a rouge noir NP
yes they had one

I went to return some items and swatch rouge noir lipstick (they didn't have it btw )
my face was pure shock
he said well we have it

I don't know if its from the OLD release and they just still have some in stock (they did have quartz)
I think the one from this collection should have burgundy writing on the box. And yay
pompom.gif

mkoparanova

nope its just the plain white cap
They still had some from the LAST time it came out
they had a bunch of oldies
Both the NP and the RN lipstick are permanent in Europe, so I doubt that it's very old. You can always check when it was produced, if you have any worries.

sungelly87

Wait, I just noticed that the holiday black mascara is different...
http://www.chanel.com/en_US/fragrance-beauty/Makeup-Mascara-LE-VOLUME-ULTRA-NOIR-DE-CHANEL-139988/sku/139989

http://www.chanel.com/en_US/fragrance-beauty/Makeup-Mascara-LE-VOLUME-DE-CHANEL-128279

This is one of my favorite mascaras so I'm wondering if I need the LE black one...

mkoparanova

Wait, I just noticed that the holiday black mascara is different...
http://www.chanel.com/en_US/fragrance-beauty/Makeup-Mascara-LE-VOLUME-ULTRA-NOIR-DE-CHANEL-139988/sku/139989

http://www.chanel.com/en_US/fragrance-beauty/Makeup-Mascara-LE-VOLUME-DE-CHANEL-128279

This is one of my favorite mascaras so I'm wondering if I need the LE black one...
Yes! It's my favourite too and I love the new one!

Medgal07

I bought a rouge noir NP
yes they had one

my face was pure shock
he said well we have it

SCORE!!!!!! on the NP---old or new---so worth it!! I hope you;re able to find Rouge Noir lipstick---online maybe---because it would look so good on you!!!

Quote: Originally Posted by nudibelle

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!

Psych1

Liliv looks lovely :) enjoy Has anyone got the Mary rose lipgloss I think that's the name ? And I'm getting confused gs is a blush and what's the other one called that looks the same ? Is it a highlighter ?? I'm getting really confused :(
I got Merry Rose, it's a gorgeous pinky nude shade!!

Raindance

crazy news out of nordstroms out in Roosevelt field I bought a rouge noir NP yes they had one (and they had quartz too) I went to return some items and swatch  rouge noir lipstick  (they didn't have it btw ) he opens up a small box of new items viola ROUGE NOIR NAIL POLISH my face was pure shock thought it wasn't coming to US he said well we have it I don't know if its from the OLD release and they just still have some in stock (they did have quartz) but they sold me one yesterday
Great news. Enjoy. Did you get quartz too? Hope you find the lipstick too. I'm tempted but I had it originally years ago and never wore it ... too dark and out of my comfort zone but the photos earlier on this thread look gorgeous.

Latest posts