Guerlain Christmas 2015

BuickMackane

Buick!!!!
wavey.gif
So nice to see you here! How are you?

Hi Anita!
wavey.gif
Lovely to see you too. I should venture outside the MAC threads more often. You gals are having an awful lot of fun here!

I'm alive and well, and hauling like a mofo. How are you doing? Should I ask about the current state of your NP collection?
angelic.gif

The Rouge G!
Naomi!
pompom.gif

Rose Merveilleux is the usual Rouge G goodness but the liquid lipstick is also very pretty. Not enablin', just sayin'
greengrin.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by NaomiH

Oh my, I just checked my order and the balls are out of stock. I hope they get sent out and not canceled. After all the canceled Nordies orders where they oversell I'm scared it'll get canceled. I'm hoping Sephora is able to fulfill my order.
Oh no
ssad.gif

Teh ballz were SO very soon after I placed my order on Sephora.fr but I didn't get a cancellation. Fingers crossed all works out well with your order!

VAL4M

hello,
Just got a call from Murale (canadian store) they received the collection ant confirmed they put away my items (Lipstick, meteorite and the palette) Now the question is do I go pick up now or wait till November 26th?
hmm.gif

Murale have points you can convert point for $$ toward your purchase and she told me they are planning a big event November 26th and they will be gift with purchased and with my point i will be able to purchase more (big redemption event etc)

What to do?? Go now or wait for all the perks.
anyone.gif

Anitacska

hello,
Just got a call from Murale (canadian store) they received the collection ant confirmed they put away my items (Lipstick, meteorite and the palette) Now the question is do I go pick up now or wait till November 26th?
hmm.gif

Murale have points you can convert point for $$ toward your purchase and she told me they are planning a big event November 26th and they will be gift with purchased and with my point i will be able to purchase more (big redemption event etc)

What to do?? Go now or wait for all the perks.
anyone.gif
Buy it now! The 26th is so far away! You could be using them all that time.

Anitacska

Hi Anita!
wavey.gif
Lovely to see you too. I should venture outside the MAC threads more often. You gals are having an awful lot of fun here!

I'm alive and well, and hauling like a mofo. How are you doing? Should I ask about the current state of your NP collection?
angelic.gif

Naomi!
pompom.gif

Rose Merveilleux is the usual Rouge G goodness but the liquid lipstick is also very pretty. Not enablin', just sayin'
greengrin.gif

Oh no
ssad.gif

Teh ballz were SO very soon after I placed my order on Sephora.fr but I didn't get a cancellation. Fingers crossed all works out well with your order!
Hahaha, best not ask. It's forever growing, lol. Now that Stackry's shipping to me again, I've gone a bit crazy with buying from the US. Also, Rainbow Connection has so many brands now, she's forever restocking. Come over to the nail polish thread! I'm hardly ever on the Mac threads now, lost interest in Mac (and make up in general with the exception of Guerlain and Urban Decay - I may have just bought most of the UD holiday collection, oops.)

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Oh my, I just checked my order and the balls are out of stock. I hope they get sent out and not canceled. After all the canceled Nordies orders where they oversell I'm scared it'll get canceled. I'm hoping Sephora is able to fulfill my order.
Oh no! Fingers crossed!

Over here the first cancellations seem to be rolling in, looking at the comments of that site's Facebook page. So far none for me, no update on my order status either.

beth583

[COLOR=0000FF]   Thanks.  You haul was pretty awesome too!!!  That $$$$Powder knocked my socks off.  I don't know why they wouldn't add something this amazing to their regular line---and drop the price a bit too!![/COLOR]
do you know if the $$$ powder is working ok for shiny your girls?

Kaidan

Has anyone actually seen this collection in stores at sephora?
No, but it's because my Sephora store doesn't carry Guerlain anymore.
crybaby.gif
The JC Penney counter still doesn't have the winter collection up. They're like a month or two behind when it comes to releases.

KiKi Kontour

IMG_2304.PNG

lol accidentally posted in Sephora thread hahahaaha!!! but ummmm yea im slathering my face in these balls this weekend. I'm at work reminiscing off the scent as we speak!!! now these are my 3rd sets of balls....has anyone crushed a few to apply em? I know I've been tapping the summer balls on my face quite often but was just wonderin if anyone breaks these balls to use em too....

*Disclaimer: I really just enjoy saying balls
girlhaha.gif

Filmfreak

Oh no! Fingers crossed!

Over here the first cancellations seem to be rolling in, looking at the comments of that site's Facebook page. So far none for me, no update on my order status either.
Nadine, I've emailed them and they told me they can't deliver. And it's unbelievable, they suggested I should choose something else so they don't have to pay back the money they already received. I've started the buyer protection process with Paypal immediately. And I'm so angry about that behaviour that I'm seriously thinking about legal charges if I don't have the money back by tomorrow evening. Maybe you should email them as well, ask about the status of your order and when they admit they won't send ou anything either, go to Paypal and ask for buyer protection.

Vandekamp

IMG_2304.PNG

lol accidentally posted in Sephora thread hahahaaha!!! but ummmm yea im slathering my face in these balls this weekend. I'm at work reminiscing off the scent as we speak!!! now these are my 3rd sets of balls....has anyone crushed a few to apply em? I know I've been tapping the summer balls on my face quite often but was just wonderin if anyone breaks these balls to use em too....

girlhaha.gif
I think we have all seen them around here.
lolz.gif

Medgal07

IMG_2304.PNG

girlhaha.gif
Why---these are sold at Sephora---show pics both places or we're not believing you bought anything---I think that's Kiki's Law isn't it?????
I haven't crushed these but I did crush one of my gold balls from my Perles d’Etoiles and I always crush a Blush pearl because they're so tiny and are a bit different
from the other balls.

pompom.gif
I can tell you like saying balls-------balls balls balls balls!!!

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Nadine, I've emailed them and they told me they can't deliver. And it's unbelievable, they suggested I should choose something else so they don't have to pay back the money they already received. I've started the buyer protection process with Paypal immediately. And I'm so angry about that behaviour that I'm seriously thinking about legal charges if I don't have the money back by tomorrow evening. Maybe you should email them as well, ask about the status of your order and when they admit they won't send ou anything either, go to Paypal and ask for buyer protection.
What?!?!
icon_eek.gif
That is crazy! OK, I checked my account just this moment and both orders changed to ''Versand wird vorbereitet''. So I guess I'm one of the lucky ones? I might get shipping confirmations today then - if it's true - so I'll wait till tomorrow and email them then if nothing happens. What does your status say?
It's absolutely ridiculous to tell you that you should just get something else instead. I hope you get your money back asap! Let me know how it goes!

I promised my friend she could have my second set in case her order gets cancelled, she ordered like 2 hours later than me, around 5pm I think. So I'm curious what her status says, will message her later today.

SubwayDreaming

I have only seen one official promo photo of the Christmas collection. Usually there is a few more than that. So that seems odd to me.

Has anyone seen any advertisements for the Christmas collection featuring Natalia Vodianova? Just wondering if she is still Guerlain's go-to model.

Latest posts