Guerlain Christmas 2015

Filmfreak

pompom.gif
Ooh, you got the $$$ powder too
pompom.gif
I hope you LOVE it on! Let us know when you try it. None of us have any willpower
sigh.gif
I hope the shop will send the items when promised (02.11.). They have a bit of a reputation to be overtly optimistic with their shipping dates.

To be honest without the extra voucher I wouldn't have bought the $$$ powder.
I have a Les Voilettes powder compact for my handbag, so I really don't need another pressed powder .... there it is again, that ugly word "need"!
blah.gif
But who cares I need a bit of luxury after some exhausting weeks (both jobwise and because of some private little desasters).

Medgal07

Thanks to the incessant talk about the Christmas look here I couldn't resist ordering today! *sigh* No willpower at all!
thud.gif

For all the Germans here who're still undecided: you can pre-order the whole collection at Parfumdreams now. Like always it's already cheaper there and right now there's a 12% voucher available: PONY12 (active until Nov. 02.)

I've ordered the balls, the voyage powder, the lipstick and the crazy violet-blue nailpolish. I never thought I'd want to have the latter, but after looking at several swatches I really started to like it. It's so different and unusual for winter.
Of course the powder is damn expensive, but I have a similar white powder from a YSL winter LE from years back and it still works beautifully for my skin. Those pale powders are rather rare, so I think I can justify buying it (yeah, as if - just trying to silence that annoying voice of reason!).
cheerleader.gif
cheerleader.gif
Totally thrilled for you!! I can't wait to hear what you think of everything that you ordered, especially the $$$$ powder
cheerleader.gif
cheerleader.gif

Filmfreak

cheerleader.gif
cheerleader.gif
Totally thrilled for you!! I can't wait to hear what you think of everything that you ordered, especially the $$$$ powder
cheerleader.gif
cheerleader.gif
Thanks a lot! I'm sure I'll love it. So far Guerlain never disappointed me, as far as I remember. I especially love their foundations, which are among the very best IMO.

Medgal07

Thanks a lot! I'm sure I'll love it. So far Guerlain never disappointed me, as far as I remember. I especially love their foundations, which are among the very best IMO.
I've not YET tried them but that's something for me to keep in mind. I LOVE the bronzers---above all others!!!

BuickMackane

Having missed/skipped last year's Holiday collection (the Rouge G is still haunting me), I had to have something from this one. So I got the Rouge G (obviously, lol), the liquid lipstick and the meteorites. They're my first meteorites so I'm really excited about them.

As has been mentioned upthread, the lipstick is damn near identical to Georgia, perhaps a wee bit darker. I was aware of this before I went ahead with my order and I'll happily admit that this particular purchase was driven primarily by the beautiful packaging. I like Georgia a lot so I don't mind the addition of a Georgia 2.0 to my stash. But if you can't stand the idea of dupes in your collection, then stay away!

Btw, I ordered them from Sephora.fr but I'm not sure if the Rouge G and Meteorites are still available. The shipping is a diabolical EUR13.90 but I found a 25% off code so I thought why the hell not
pompom.gif

sungelly87

http://ommorphiabeautybar.com/guerlain-terracotta-bayadere-face-eyes-palette/

Not sure if this is for the holidays? Maybe its from the Summer collection? Idk but it's new to me.

Love the coral brush and pouch.

http://www.sephora.com/the-terracotta-highlighting-and-contouring-palette?skuId=1717198

Does anyone have this?

mkoparanova

Not sure if this is for the holidays? Maybe its from the Summer collection? Idk but it's new to me.

http://www.sephora.com/the-terracotta-highlighting-and-contouring-palette?skuId=1717198

Does anyone have this?
I got it last December. I don't think I've used it but I can post swatches tomorrow.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Well, I was able to place an order for the ballz, two orders actually, but I'm not doing a happy dance until I receive a shipping confirmation. The whole collection disappeared form the site and they have cancelled some of my orders before. Once because of the payment method I chose, I remembered that only after I ordered, so I went back and placed another one with Paypal payment. I really hope I'll get at least one set of ballz.
sigh.gif
I stalked for weeks and I'm sure I was one of the first to order, in the middle of the night right when the collection popped up.
thud.gif

mkoparanova

Well, I was able to place an order for the ballz, two orders actually, but I'm not doing a happy dance until I receive a shipping confirmation. The whole collection disappeared form the site and they have cancelled some of my orders before. Once because of the payment method I chose, I remembered that only after I ordered, so I went back and placed another one with Paypal payment. I really hope I'll get at least one set of ballz.
sigh.gif
I stalked for weeks and I'm sure I was one of the first to order, in the middle of the night right when the collection popped up.
thud.gif
Fingers crossed!

NaomiH

Well, I was able to place an order for the ballz, two orders actually, but I'm not doing a happy dance until I receive a shipping confirmation. The whole collection disappeared form the site and they have cancelled some of my orders before. Once because of the payment method I chose, I remembered that only after I ordered, so I went back and placed another one with Paypal payment. I really hope I'll get at least one set of ballz. :sigh:  I stalked for weeks and I'm sure I was one of the first to order, in the middle of the night right when the collection popped up. :thud:  
Fingers crossed for you Nadine!

Medgal07

Having missed/skipped last year's Holiday collection (the Rouge G is still haunting me), I had to have something from this one. So I got the Rouge G (obviously, lol), the liquid lipstick and the meteorites. They're my first meteorites so I'm really excited about them.

As has been mentioned upthread, the lipstick is damn near identical to Georgia, perhaps a wee bit darker. I was aware of this before I went ahead with my order and I'll happily admit that this particular purchase was driven primarily by the beautiful packaging. I like Georgia a lot so I don't mind the addition of a Georgia 2.0 to my stash. But if you can't stand the idea of dupes in your collection, then stay away!

Btw, I ordered them from Sephora.fr but I'm not sure if the Rouge G and Meteorites are still available. The shipping is a diabolical EUR13.90 but I found a 25% off code so I thought why the hell not
pompom.gif
Awesome!!!!! It's so good to see you Buick!!!! I hope you LOVE your Guerlian items!!!!

Medgal07

Does anyone have this?
I don't have it but I recently saw it on one o the dept store web sites.

mkoparanova

girlhaha.gif
Product overload Maggie?????
You know it
girlhaha.gif
I just opened it - I haven't even swatched it
ohboy.gif
But it was part of my sales haul, so it's not surprising. I got it for £20
pompom.gif

@sungelly87

The highlighter is a bit powdery and there's a lot of fallout when it's applied with a brush but overall it's a good palette imo. It is fragranced too.

BuickMackane

Awesome!!!!! It's so good to see you Buick!!!! I hope you LOVE your Guerlian items!!!!
Lovely to see you too Meds. Missed ya
bouquet.gif

I was going to wear the liquid lippie today but I went way overboard with the eye makeup (think panda let loose in coalmine) so a nude lip was the only way to go.

Are you done with this collection or do you have you eye on more stuff?

Medgal07

Lovely to see you too Meds. Missed ya
bouquet.gif

I was going to wear the liquid lippie today but I went way overboard with the eye makeup (think panda let loose in coalmine) so a nude lip was the only way to go.

Are you done with this collection or do you have you eye on more stuff?
I've missed you too and my favorite Buickisms!!!!!
th_hug.gif

That's hysterical!!!!
lol.gif

I am so done with this collection. I purchased the entire collection except for the bronzer. I got two sets of those amazing Balls and 2 of the $$$$ Powder---got caught
up in the Noah effect---the law of twos. I absolutely love everything!!!! How about you----are you done?

BuickMackane

I've missed you too and my favorite Buickisms!!!!!
th_hug.gif

That's hysterical!!!!
lol.gif

I am so done with this collection. I purchased the entire collection except for the bronzer. I got two sets of those amazing Balls and 2 of the $$$$ Powder---got caught
up in the Noah effect---the law of twos. I absolutely love everything!!!! How about you----are you done?
friends.gif

Hmm yeah, you're probably done with the collection
lol.gif
Awesome haul!

That $$$$$ powder also caught my eye but thankfully it wasn't available when I made my haul. I wouldn't have been able to resist it if it were. Then again, I got a bunch of other stuff that I don't need so I dunno if not getting the powder made any difference to my bank balance hehe.

Filmfreak

sigh.gif
thud.gif
Oh-oh! Parfumdreams? My order is marked as "items ordered" - I thought these clowns wanted to ship already? If they don't deliver this time, it's the last time I ordered anything there.

Latest posts