Fave MAC LE Packaging?

shriekingviolet

I don't much care for most of MAC's LE packaging as the shininess looks tacky to me (I prefer my eye shadow pots, blush pots and lippy tubes dark and matte, thanks!), but I often enjoy the LE packaging for palettes (either the holiday ones or Nordstom's anniversary palettes) and compacts. I think Barbie loves MAC and Raquel Welch had my favorite special packaging. Also thought some of the palette's from '05 Tailormade collection.

bebs

playboy and moonbathe .. I thought I would totally ocd about the packaging and its really not that bad I totally love it, shiny and white and pretty

garnetmoon

without a doubt Lure and Barbie
smiles.gif

KAIA

*Couture (Especially lipstick/lipglass)
*Barbie (mostly the beauty powder)
* Formal Black (esp. the warm eyes palette with the black lace...*sigh*)

MAChostage

Quote:
Originally Posted by chipmunkvoice
Couture.

and i like Moonbathe too but as i already hate the packaging for MAC lippies coz theyre shaped like huge tampons, Moonbathe lippies.................................. well yeah >_<

*runs away*

Hee hee.
lol.gif
You're right about that! I do love Moonbathe's pearly white, though. Didn't think I'd like the packaging in white, but only because I assumed (for whatever reason) that it would be a stark, MATTE white.

Ms. Z

I don't have just one
  1. Printout (Nordstrom) *loved everything, I didn’t get anything
    weeping.gif
  2. Lure *the packaging is one of my favorite colors
  3. Racquel Welch Col. *love the animal print & shiny blush pots
  4. Barbie Loves MAC *the BP & l/s

astronaut

I LOVE moonbathe! I love the ivory colour with black on the inside. It's just sooo 1920's to me. I love the classy image that that era tried to portray.

starangel2383

i love lure and that metallic purple palette casing with the MAC in swarovski crystals. oh i also like the tailormade palette with the black and white check.

what does the playboy and diana ross packaging look like? does anyone have photos of them, if they do, i would love to see.

BunnyBunnyBunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by starangel2383
what does the playboy and diana ross packaging look like? does anyone have photos of them, if they do, i would love to see.

I believe the Playboy lipsticks were black with (where normally there's silver) metallic pink, as well as the Playboy Bunny symbol on the tube, and on the side of the lipstick it self. The Cream stuff was in a regular powder/creme/blush-like pot with Playboy Bunny symbols on the window.

I think the Diana Ross collection was pink themed also. I know the Diana Ross Buffer brush has a pink handle, and pink bristles.

divaster

Barbie and Lure for me. I like how the Moonbathe looks but I'm not purchasing anything from that collection.

divaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by glittergoddess27
My favorite,.. Lure and Moonbathe,.. I'd love to see this kinda of packaging in a pink color!

Oh I would love that too!!

BunnyBunnyBunny

I know this isn't LE but I love the sparkly shiny black the Prep + Primes come in, and their cardboard packaging is also very cute.

user79

I think the MAC Couture packaging is the slickest to date, and the Moonbathe was nice too.

BunnyBunnyBunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChievous
I think the MAC Couture packaging is the slickest to date, and the Moonbathe was nice too.

Love Couture. =)

breathless

i totally looooove the moonbathe! seeing the colors of the e/s, blush, ect ... in that white pearly packaging is soooooooo pretty and makes the colors pop out! =]

Latest posts