Fave MAC LE Packaging?

LuvBeMac

I might be odd here, but I don't like special packaging, I prefer the normal black ones and I don't mind if they print something onto the makeup like Barbie's eyeshadows and Bunny Pink lippie.

Bybs

I would have to say Moonbathe. That pretty pearly white packaging just sucks me right in.

Chloe2277

I love my pink compact from the Diana Ross collection! I also really like the Playboy Bunny Pink lipstick packaging.

bellaetoile

i'm not a huge fan of the limited edition colored packaging. personally, i think it looks obnoxious. still, i thought the barbie line was pretty tastefully done, i liked the small logos in addition to the classic mac packaging.

alien21xx

I love Moonbathe. The ivory white is so chic and pretty.

I also love my Jewel Eyes (Holiday 2005). It's just so gorgeous with the chrome case with little rhinestone jewels on it.
sweet.png

makeupwhore54

I like the looks of all the new holiday stuff. But my favorite that i have is Barbie. I kept everything the products came time.

lara

I remember before Lure came out everyone was convinced it was going took like Clinique packaging.
lol.gif

Belle Azure was pretty but not classy looking enough, and Tantress was a little tacky. Diana Ross was fabulously OTT.

janwa09

Racquel Welch - coz I'm a sucker for animal prints
Novel Twist -- Love the stitching on the case
Holiday '07 collection -- looks very regal

XxMAC-AtTaCkxX

I looooooved that barbie stuff so freakin much the colours,the packaging, everything!!! hmmm and the zandra Rhodes eyeshadow palette was rather noice...

~Crystal~

haha am I the only one who loved the formal black satin/silk/lace and black beading on the palettes and the bags?