Fave MAC LE Packaging?

MAC_Newbie

I may be alone in this, but I loved the Disney characters on the lip conditioner packaging, and the Mac for Luella packaging. So cute!
th_dunno.gif

abbyquack

What's Your Favorite Special Packaging Ever?

I didn't see any threads titled such in the search, so just wondering of all the special packaging MAC's done, what is your favorite or highlight? I know everyone is going to say Fafi (j/k!), but let's not forget about all the other awesome collections, k?
smiles.gif

My personal favorite is Heatherette. Anything pink is a good start, but the packaging also seems like it's really good quality. The decals are not printed or stickers, it's like underneath the surface. I love the lipstick tubes, they're so cute!

sharkbytes

Re: What's Your Favorite Special Packaging Ever?

I did love Heatherette, especially the beauty powder. But I think my fave is the Barbie loves MAC. The compact with the barbie silhouette on it was so adorable and chic.

MizzHotTahiti

heatherette. it reminded me of the pink bubblicious packaging from back in the day when it was so cool to bring gum to school lol

gigglegirl

I like the smooth eyeshadow packaging (like lure, neo-sci-fi, moonbathe). Colourwise? Loved the cream of moonbathe!

MzEmo

heatherette, barbie, and lure are my absolute faves

Zantedge

Heatherette and Moonbathe.

I liked the A Mei and Barbie packaging a lot too.

mizuki~

Heatherette, DressCamp, and the 2007 holiday sets

couturesista

Heatherette, the Lipstick Packaging is soo freakin hot! I like the new Manish and ( don't give me the side eye) The Dame Edna Packaging is really cute!

coachkitten

I think that lure is my favorite but Manish sure looks like it is going to blow the Lure packaging out of the water! I loved Dresscamp as well.