Fave MAC LE Packaging?

Zoffe

I ususally hate orange but that bright neon neo sci fi packaging was hot ;D

We didn't get Heatherette in my country (boooo!) but I loved to pics I saw of that! :]

MAC_Whore

It is now Manish!!!!
heart.gif

amber_j

Moonbathe for the cream/black contrast.
Heatherette for all the pink sparkliness.
Neo Sci-Fi for that hot orange.
Fafi for the cute Fafinettes and the cool 'MAC fafi' handwritten logo. Just ignore they're stickers.
Manish for its pure fabulousness.

EllieFerris

Heatherette, without a doubt.

If it's pink and/or it sparkles too, then I must have it.

I think M.A.C and Swarovski should do something together!

And my next big "ooo I can't wait" is Dame Edna!

I loved Barbie. Not only did i love the packaging I loved their powders that came out. Fafi was really cute and Manish Arora from what I see online(because i never made it to purchasing anything) seems like a beautiful collection.

Moonbathe was hot too. I go nuts when they have fun packaging. Theres better possibility of me buying an item that i probably already have again if the packaging is special..

ninalovesmakeup

I only started collection MAC not too long ago. I love the look of the bright orange of the neo sci fi collection. Very appealing.

xwp

Dresscamp for the nicest colours, Fafi for the cuteness. I hope hello kitty for mac will be the coolest ever!

retail_therapy

I only started hauling MAC very recently, so I would say, the Neo Sci Fi orange is one of my fave. I also like Heatherette, it is very well done, not some cheap stickers kind of thing.