Fave MAC LE Packaging?

BunnyBunnyBunny

I've probably already talked in this thread but:

PlayBoy. I love PlayBoy. I love the Girls Next Door. I love Silvered Pinks. I love BUNNIES. I love anyone that takes off their clothes. Obviously I LOVED THIS. I'm still trying to hunt down Pinkmate and Centerfold!!
ssad.gif

Mmm! Catherine Deneuve! I loved how they looked like playing cards or something. I didn't quite understand it, but I was SO happy when I went to an event and got my makeup done, and purchased Blot Powder. I came home, and it was in the Catherine compact! <3!
I loved Lure. A gorgeous shimmered mint-teal. I only got the eyeshadows. I LOVE how it looks for Black Tied. I actually thoroughly disliked how the Bronzers, Creme Blushes, Lipsticks, and Lipglasses looked in that packaging.
MAC Couture was HOT. I loved how industrial chic the metal compacts were with the 'jewel' grating texture thing. So hot and modern.
A Mei was super duper cute. I loved the screened knitted patterns on the lipglass/lipstick, and the actual woven textures on the eyeshadow palettes were sooooo awesome and intricate. Very stylish and worth every penny. An added bonus is that the boxes had printed woven texture, and then the INSIDE of it had little teddy bears! <3
Novel Twist. I loved the tweed texture on the bags and compacts and the swirls of color were spot on.
winks.gif

Heatherette!!! BRIGHT PINK? I'm all over that. And I'm complimented when it's mistaken for Hannah Montana. Miley wishes her merchandise was that hot. But I love her. Annnnndd Heatherette. Every piece looked perfect.
Stylistics was sexy. I lovedddddddddddddd the beads. I admit that some of it wasn't put together so well (showing glue, etc), but from afar they definitely make a statement. It's like the little girl that bedazzled her purse and jeans as a kid grew up and is bedazzling her thousand dollar mirror compact. It's so elegant and unexpected.
Neo Sci Fi. I love bright orange. 'Nuff said.

Sorry. I can't pick just one. I love allll my makeup!

stv578

Manish and Playboy. But I really wish they would do an LE special packaging with the old lipstick cases, (the matte black with the flat top, not the silver bullet!)

makeup_queen81

i really loved the Heatherette collection....but i would also say Lure cause i heart green...

i really wanted to love HK..but sadly i hated it
ssad.gif

with.the.band

Moonbathe - It didn't appeal to me at all in the promos and online pics, but to this day I still pick up an eyeshadow and ooh and ahh over the pearly white for 10 seconds before getting to the actual product!

Neo Sci-Fi - Something about neon orange appeals to me, no idea.

Manish - The blush packaging is gorgeous.

pokiedot

I LOVED the palettes from Ornamentalism. I bought all of the lip palettes back when they came out, and when I use up a color, I melt a regular lipstick into the palette so I can keep using it!

bestbehaviour22

Heatherette and Neo Sci Fi - looooooove the orange and am totally not depotting the shadows I just got.. ( I am way behind - I know, but BBR was the first time I got into collection stuff... Now I have stuff from FAFI, Heatherette, Neo Sci Fi, Cult of Cherry, Hello Kitty, Sugarsweet also.....!!!!!! And loving the stuff!
th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif
)

macluvermre

I loved Tantress, Belle Azure and Diana Ross Icon - my favs to date. That DR Icon was smokin' hot with the pink metallic compacts.....not to mention the pink brushes. Now that I think about it, Raquel welch Icon collection was great too. Of course, HK is pure perfection, but barbie was *maybe* a little better. If it all just came in the black/white pkging, that would be fine too. I would still be down there on the first day of release, to get my crack
smiles.gif

luhly4

neo sci-fi and heatherette

i regret not getting alot of things from the 2..
ssad.gif

edit: i thought the alexander mcqueen packaging was nice too, cute and simple.. wasn't into mac much then.. blah

Susanne

Give Me Liberty Of London will definitely come to my list now as well!

Number one is still Heatherette.