Fave MAC LE Packaging?

Vlcatko

I really liked the Baroque Budoir speciall packaging, however it was so expensive I couldn't justify buying it
ssad.gif
I wasn't into makeup when Moonbathe collection was around but I really like the white/pearly packaging too
yes.gif

peachesxsan

I agree with Lure. I also liked the HK and Heatherette packaging as well. But my fave is the Diana Ross collection

meika79

I have one thing from the Lure collection. It came out when i just got started with my MAC addict...uh I mena collection.

I really like Heatherette though.

Kimber3

I loved the Hello Kitty packaging, and can't part with the containers even though they are empty now. I wish I hadn't missed out on the Heatherette lippies and keep watching for repromotes!

allthingsglam

Wonder Woman is my fave to date but I also love riri the rose gold is love and the rose n white gold I also loved hey sailor beautiful packaging fafi,the Barbie packaging is cute also,and the Pedro packaging is hot and sexy I love it.the proenza packaging is love too and of course ms marylin monroe love it

kirstw91

I love the alluring aquatics packaging, it's such a nice colour and those raindrops on it are a nice touch, also the Marilyn Monroe packaging is nice, it looks really classy and it's like a nice tribute to marilyn.

Mumii

Definitely the Alluring Aquatics packaging. I don't think anything can top that especially since I love rain. Repping Seattle, woot!