Kat Von D MAkeup !!!!

smileyt06

Yassss thank you. I'm most excited about Lolita. I would never use a full size so these minis are perfect for me

poodle649

Yassss thank you. I'm most excited about Lolita. I would never use a full size so these minis are perfect for me
I agree. I love mini everything. So cute, and I can carry more options in the same size bag! Jusr got these today. Can't wait to rock the colors. I love them both.

Sabrunka

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!! YESSS they're different enough that it was worth buying the mini duo, yahoo! Yay!! I'm also so glad for my skin tone since all of these colors suit me well! I can't wait to get it in the mail! I already have lolita and double dare but I wanna try lolita 2!

Vandekamp

Jusr got these today. Can't wait to rock the colors. I love them both.
I am sure you will rock Lolita I and II.
girlhaha.gif

Medgal07

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!! YESSS they're different enough that it was worth buying the mini duo, yahoo! Yay!! I'm also so glad for my skin tone since all of these colors suit me well! I can't wait to get it in the mail! I already have lolita and double dare but I wanna try lolita 2!
I think L-2 will look equally stunning on you!!!!

poodle649

I am sure you will  rock Lolita I and II.:haha:
I tried them out today. Lolita is more brown than I had hoped it would be, but apparently different batches run differently in that shade? (It was being discussed in the Sephora thread) I did like how it looked though. And Lolita II is great. I need to play with them more cause they never fully set for me and they feathered at the edges. I don't know if it was just from over lining with the LL or if I need a true liner to hold them, but I ended up having to take Lolita off before I wanted to because the feathering was looking kinda rough. I haven't really used this formula other than a free sample mini. How are you liking the duo?

sullenxriot182

The minis are going to be a 6 piece set, available November 6th - 3 lipsticks and 3 nail polishes, according to the katvondbeauty instagram. What happened to the duo sets?