Your biggest beauty regret?

Tahti

Cutting my hair and over bleaching it. When I was 13 my hair was down to my tailbone, and a beautiful vibrant red... Got bullied about it so much I cut it all off and started dying it colours like blue and pink et cetera. My hair got darker too when I eventually grew it out to it's natural colour and lost loads of it's vibrancy.

I still get really upset when I think about it ;/ I've been trying to grow it out for 4 years now, but I have to keep cutting off the dead ends that are fried from bleach... and my hair grows really slowly. I only have about 2 inches left of over processed hair now though!

And letting myself get blackheads when I was younger. I have never, in 7 whole years been able to get rid of them D:

minni4bebe

I had thick eyebrows (im persian if that explains anything) and I my mom wouldn't let me tweeze. Well, I had a crush on a boy when I was 13 and thought that he wouldlike me if I had nice eyebrows. What did I do? I took a damn razor and shaved half my brows off. And now....i have half an eyebrow and every morning I have to DRAW them in. I've gotten pretty good lol

emmemma

Tanning like there's no tomorrow;Popping zits (I now have really bad acne scars) and over cleansing my skin.

greengoesmoo

Biting my nails as a kid is my main regret! My mother used to do it chronic! I picked up her habit, then kicked it when I was about 13.

Almost a decade on, my nail beds are tiny and mostly square, my nails have deep lengthways ridges too. (I'm not sure if the ridges are hereditary though, my father's nails have crater depth ridges, but he's never bitten them at all! Any ideas?)

I grow them as long as possible nowadays, they tend to end up with about an inch not attached to the bed before they break off. Then I have a rediculous looking stub for AGES! lol

bellaboomboom

Mine are:

Not enough sun protection - I am now seeing a dermatologist regarding sun/age/brown spots I have. It's not a lot but I don't want to see it. I am trying to get rid of them. Now (per Dr.) I use a SPF 30 moist. daily that she recommended. She said never use less than a SPF 30. And use at least a 45 when you know you'll be somewhat exposed to the sun. For example, my parents live in Florida (since this past summer) and I will have to use a 45 (at least) when down there AND cover up as much as possible. And I will do it. The days are now gone that I long for that tan - I don't want the consequences.

She also told me it's very hard to lighten sun spots. One of the biggest spots I have (I thought was sun related) turns out to be hormone related. That you can use a bleaching/whitening agent with. I just started the program.

Next, cutting my hair short. It does not suit me. I'm growing it back in now.

Lastly, being aware now that anything I do, eat, drink - can help or harm me. It's my choice daily. Gotta watch the weight as you get older, drinking can make you look tired, need to protect yourself from the sun, etc....I could eat those Christmas cookies way back when but now I have to say...is it worth it? Does it do me ANY GOOD? NO! I am really starting to think about what I eat now.

Kai322

I don't remember u posting this but only the scar part and hopw ur family said it wasn't a big deal. I also had a scar in 2005 yuck it made me sad. Ironically I got it from a peel, but it disappared in 2 years...I did not notice it.

Also I grew up in South Florida and got too many sunburns as a kid and now my shoulders are covered in hundreds of freckles =\ I wised up around age 14 and started wearing sunscreen and staying out of the sun but my shoulders are a reminder!

dramatEYES

Mine's not too major, but over-plucking the insides of my brows (wow...I'm sure there's a technical term for this. the area closest in to the nose, not the actual arch area). Now my eyebrows seriously grow STRAIGHT OUT in those areas. If I can get a good picture, I'll take one...if I don't fill in my brows, I look ridiculous! Lol

dahlingdiva

The 80's poodle perm with too short bangs. I wouldn't go out of the house for a week! haha. I liked them in my eyes. Oh gawd we all had big 80's hair . The bigger the better. So funny.
Tahti, if that's what your hair looks like now it is gorgeous!!!!

heart

not sure if this counts, but gaining too much weight by not exercising and eating at fast food places near where i used to work.

My biggest beauty regret is when I run out of my daily face wash that is perfect for my acne prone skin, go to the drugstore to buy a new one, and because it is not available, in haste I buy another one. It NEVER works out. I brake out and waist money because I have to run and get my usual one before I finish the new one.

sayah

My biggest beauty regret is when I run out of my daily face wash that is perfect for my acne prone skin, go to the drugstore to buy a new one, and because it is not available, in haste I buy another one. It NEVER works out. I brake out and waist money because I have to run and get my usual one before I finish the new one.

I'm the same, except I have dry skin. Once in a while it runs out and I try something cheaper or more accessible at first, but it never works out!

LiLBeautyBarbie

My biggest regret was not to long ago actually. You see I wax my own eyebrows and such so it was late at night and I was tired but I had a event to go to the next day and had to wax my brows. I was to sleepy and blind to pay much attention and ended up getting a bit of wax on my eyelashes and ripping them right out! Yep I had no lashes on one eye for about 2 months!