Burberry Beauty

sugarberry

I just got the original pale barley in the mail, but haven't used it yet. I do have LMDB Corinthian and love it. I am still on the fence about buying the gold holiday eye palette. I have very fair skin and dark hair. I wonder if it will run too warm on me. Any thoughts?
I am fair (more yellow/olive in colouring) with dark hair as well. The palette does not run too warm on me. I was particularly worried about the gold colour, but it pairs well with the other shades. I highly recommend the palette, and this is coming from someone who rarely wears warm neutrals.

Sandalskt

I am fair (more yellow/olive in colouring) with dark hair as well.  The palette does not run too warm on me.  I was particularly worried about the gold colour, but it pairs well with the other shades.  I highly recommend the palette, and this is coming from someone who rarely wears warm neutrals.  
I can't wait to get it in the mail. I am stuck sitting around the house because of foot surgery so this will be a treat. I love neutral eyeshadows, especially because I love a bright lip. I do want a couple of softer pink every day lipsticks. What would anyone suggest from burberry. I only have military red so far.

delicatewhimsy

I can't wait to get it in the mail. I am stuck sitting around the house because of foot surgery so this will be a treat. I love neutral eyeshadows, especially because I love a bright lip. I do want a couple of softer pink every day lipsticks. What would anyone suggest from burberry. I only have military red so far.
Nude Rose for sure! It's a lovely neutral that has a hint of pink to keep it from washing us pale gals out. Also love Sepia Pink and Rosewood

Bronwyn

Netaporter shipping from the us to Canada is so fast. 3 business days what even. My order arrived. I'll let you know know my first impressions

awickedshape

I'm sitting on my hands so that I won't buy the gold palette. 
[@]Prettypackages[/@]... I don’t usually do this, but it's my second time today. I will post links and pics and leave folks to form their own opinion, if I have experience with a product I will say so. I don't say "you should get it " easily. But if these are your shades and you are able, RUN DON'T WALK
d441716a_LL-3.gif

Medgal07

Parle Barley grew on me! LOL! I think it's prettiest on its own and just some mascara. There's enough colour and sheen to bring dimension to my eyes for a soft and polished look. And here I was complaining about it just a few weeks ago.
amuse.gif
girlhaha.gif
I absolutely love its versatility too. You can take it from demure to flashy just based on what you pair with it. I'm indebted to Anneri for forcing encouraging me to get it.

Medgal07

I'm sitting on my hands so that I won't buy the gold palette.
I'm wearing it today Pretty. I picked it because I wanted a soft look to go with my white sweater and white skinny cords today. It turned out to be a good choice.
On another topic---thanks to you, guess what's in my shopping cart? NARS Liguria!!!! It looked so good on you that I had to have it!!!
th_DANCE.gif

Medgal07

Parle Barley grew on me! LOL! I think it's prettiest on its own and just some mascara. There's enough colour and sheen to bring dimension to my eyes for a soft and polished look. And here I was complaining about it just a few weeks ago.
amuse.gif
girlhaha.gif
​You're allowed to change your mind!!!

awickedshape

:lol:   [COLOR=0000FF]This didn't show up until I hit reply!  It's too funny.  [/COLOR]:agree: [COLOR=0000FF]If I worked this would be my go-to e/s palette!!![/COLOR]
Lol I loved the GGs I probably got that from NaomiH, she has the best gifs It's awesome!

VAL4M

Hey for Canadian resident, the bay finally have some Burberry Makeup online.... not all missing the eyeshadows but I guess it is a working progress.
I'm so happy I just think Net-A-Porter with 20$ shipping fee is a little too much!

Prettypackages

lol.gif
This didn't show up until I hit reply! It's too funny.
iagree.gif
If I worked this would be my go-to e/s palette!!!
LOL OK OK OK , I hear you.

*mumbling to myself* enablers making me buy everything.

ETA: IT's nude glow right? Was the formula changed as well? It's still on Nordies.

delicatewhimsy

Hey for Canadian resident, the bay finally have some Burberry Makeup online.... not all missing the eyeshadows but I guess it is a working progress. I'm so happy I just think Net-A-Porter with 20$ shipping fee is a little too much!
Ugh! So sorry about the ridiculous shipping charges. Do you have any friends in the US who can ship some items to you? I sent a package to a friend in Eastern Canada (I'm three hours from BC) and it was a whopping $9.

Bronwyn

I Defsthink they jack up the prices compared to other companies. Shipping is so pricey. It should really be free if you spend a certain amount. Unfortunately it's one of the few companies that ships certain products to Canada. That's good to know about the bay!

Bronwyn

Looked up burberry beauty on the bay and only found the burberry kisses lipsticks. I saw the le gold luminizing powder on the bay site before

sugarberry

I Defsthink they jack up the prices compared to other companies. Shipping is so pricey. It should really be free if you spend a certain amount. Unfortunately it's one of the few companies that ships certain products to Canada. That's good to know about the bay!
It totally sucks. I live in the U.S. and I know they raised international shipping prices last year. I ship stuff to my sister in Canada, and even the smallest, tiniest package still cosst me around $10 to send. It used to be so much cheaper.

Medgal07

LOL ... Are netaporter prices higher than normal.
LOL OK OK OK , I hear you.

*mumbling to myself* enablers making me buy everything.

ETA: IT's nude glow right? Was the formula changed as well? It's still on Nordies.
Pretty I was referring to the holiday 2014 palette Burberry Gold # 25.

Medgal07

Just bit the bullet and ordered dark sable and the gold palette! It is hard to say no when it is limited edition or discontinued.
I have and adore the Gold palette from holiday 2014 but I've lusted after the Rose Pink palette for months now and just decided to bite that bullet today.
While doing so, I happened upon the Dark Spice palette---I think that needs to go on my list as well!!!