Burberry Beauty

delicatewhimsy

I just got the original pale barley in the mail, but haven't used it yet. I do have LMDB Corinthian and love it. I am still on the fence about buying the gold holiday eye palette. I have very fair skin and dark hair. I wonder if it will run too warm on me. Any thoughts?
355a233c_image.jpeg
I'm the lightest shade in everything (cool undertones) and I love it! Hope that helps :)

Bronwyn

Also, the darkest shade in the gold quad is impressively pigmented and no less buttery than the rest of the quad. Often times, the darkest shade in a quad is dryer and patchier compared to the rest of the quad. I'm looking at you tom ford.

Sandalskt

I might have to go for it and then start a low buy. I work for clinique and get free things, but I love burberry and chanel like no other lol.

dstroyedangel

I tracked down another shade of the Sheer Eyeshadow and one of the two Lip Covers I've been meaning to pick up at Net-a-Porter.

If anyone spots Sheer Eyeshadows on sale anywhere online (other than the obvious Net-a-Porter and Saks- although if there's a restock I'd love to be tipped off), can you please PM me? I'm still looking for about 5 of them.
Thank you for posting this picked up a shade I was missing from net a porter! I HATE when a brand discontinues a product line without notification.
It seems Saks has been cleared out, maybe ebay/amazon if private sellers are selling, or blog sale? .... If I stumble on some online i'll let you know.

Sandalskt

Big decisions lol. I might go to the nordstrom trend show this weekend so I can see the new eyeshadow formula in person.

Bronwyn

Also, tea rose in the old formula is also available on netaporter as well as the gold palette. Get them while you can

Sandalskt

Just bit the bullet and ordered dark sable and the gold palette! It is hard to say no when it is limited edition or discontinued.

awickedshape

Also, the darkest shade in the gold quad is impressively pigmented and no less buttery than the rest of the quad. Often times, the darkest shade in a quad is dryer and patchier compared to the rest of the quad. I'm looking at you tom ford.
Oh, yes! So worth it.

sugarberry

I also adore Pale Barley!
Parle Barley grew on me! LOL! I think it's prettiest on its own and just some mascara. There's enough colour and sheen to bring dimension to my eyes for a soft and polished look. And here I was complaining about it just a few weeks ago.
amuse.gif