2013 First Beauty Purchase.

andrie

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! What is your first 2013 purchase? [COLOR=FF00AA][/COLOR]. :eyelove: My First Makeup Purchase for 2013: Apres Chic collection Haute Attitude Warm Companion Cozy Up Hot Chocolate Stereo Rose Alpine Bronze Ice Fireside Flicker Strength collection Strong Woman Party Parrot Pink Pigeon Firm Form All Woman Quad

Dominique33

So far ? None ! I purchased a Dior balm yesterday ( Sephora gives a 30 € coupon for all customers with a Gold card as a birthday gift), maybe I will purchase Haute Altitude and Hot Chocolate and Après Chic lipsticks on thursday but I am not sure yet. I said I would skip them but reviews are so good, well.

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2013 TO YOU LADIES !
nanaparty.gif

MadTheologian

I held off buying from Sephora until the new year, as I already accrued VIB points in 2012 and I want to requalify for their VIB program. My husband wanted to purchase cologne for his brother as well as the nephews, so I told him to hold it off until the new year!

I will tell you what I am planning to get next: one of Le Metier De Beaute's kaleidoscopes, as soon the Saks counter calls me about their events.

Jenrbelt

Nothing yet, but I am excited to check out the new Too Faced Boudoir Beauty collection...I hope it comes to Ulta or Sephora soon because that heart shaped blush is too cute to pass up!

shellygrrl

Staff member
I actually ordered them late last night but they'll be here for this year: Mystery e/s and Painterly p/p.

andrie

Thanks, I had to search around and I called my Nordstrom's in Florida and she stated they will have the collection in January 3.

Dominique33

All Woman Quad
thud.gif
Nice choice ! I haven't bought anything yet but maybe thursday ( Après Chic ) I don't know yet. Here the spring collections are to be launched in february so I have time to save up money for huge spring hauls ! It's 22.30 PM here and no beauty purchase yet !

liba

Nothing yet. I've got a couple of the Magically Cool Liquid Powders in my cart now though, plus a BU Venetian Tarnish Metal-X (it's one of the few eye products I own with a giant dip in it
icon_eek.gif
). I've got Deep Dark Brunette brow f/l and pencil waiting for me for when the collection's released at my store.

Coming up soon, I'll need a new jar of cream cleanser. I'm going back to Clarins after spending this past year with Shiseido.

Also, I'm going to drop some cash replenishing my beloved Santa Maria de Novella colognes - I'm almost out of the ones I swear by, Patchouli and Violetta. Also just about out of Gardenia, but that one is going to get replaced with something new, maybe Honeysuckle. If you've never heard of these, they're amazing fragrances and old fashioned beauty products made for centuries by the Dominican order in Florence. Going into their showroom is like entering the church of perfume - an amazing place to see if you're in Italy. I don't think the monks run it anymore, but all the recipes are still the same - they don't cut corners trying to "modernize", even if production has been stepped up somewhat over the 20 years I've used them. At least I don't have to order them from Italy like I first had to! http://www.santamarianovellausa.com - for purchasing in the US.

OctoberViolet

Nothing as of yet. I'm considering buying the winkle eyeshadow that will be dc soon. I have always wanted it. That may be my first purchase, but I may just hold off until the Archie collection comes out next month.

duckrodeo

Nothing so far! But I will have my Dec 23 orders of Apres Chic and Strength items arriving Thursday and Friday!

Sunday night I ordered the Light Correct and Conceal Palette and Antique Green pigment, then last night I made an order for Samoa Silk and Brown Down eyeshadows and Pink Bronze pigment - still within 2012 :-D

Not sure when or what I will purchase after this. I wanted Enchantress l/g and Spring Bean lustreglass, but the fact that they're going away is tugging at my lemmings' strings, and I'm trying to fend it off. If I haven't gotten those items before (and had no prior interest in them), I'm probably good without them!

I'm going to try to lock down my funds and go on a no-buy until the Archie's Girls collection launches, just because there seem to be a lot of products in it and whether I buy a bunch or buy a few, I want to be able to get all that I want + any necessary backups!

badassSENORiTA

Glam Glow Super Mud- it's a clearing treatment that I've been curious about, I saw lots of good reviews so I hope it lives up to what others have said.
then again since it's skin care I guess this doesn't count? lol think Archie's Girls collection will be my first of this year :D

erine1881

Nothing so far! But I will have my Dec 23 orders of Apres Chic and Strength items arriving Thursday and Friday! Sunday night I ordered the Light Correct and Conceal Palette and Antique Green pigment, then last night I made an order for Samoa Silk and Brown Down eyeshadows and Pink Bronze pigment - still within 2012 :-D Not sure when or what I will purchase after this. I wanted Enchantress l/g and Spring Bean lustreglass, but the fact that they're going away is tugging at my lemmings' strings, and I'm trying to fend it off. If I haven't gotten those items before (and had no prior interest in them), I'm probably good without them! I'm going to try to lock down my funds and go on a no-buy until the Archie's Girls collection launches, just because there seem to be a lot of products in it and whether I buy a bunch or buy a few, I want to be able to get all that I want + any necessary backups! 
Enchantress is gorgeous! Springbean is nothing special at all. I'm so pissed about pink bronze and antique green pigments! And they're getting rid of my cremewash. Many of the DCs are really stupid!!! Stocking up on them is gonna be my first beauty purchase of 2013!

Icecaramellatte

Mac Apres Chic lipstick
Mac Warm Companion lipstick
Estee Lauder Extreme Emerald Stay-on Shadow Paint
Estee Lauder Steel Stay-on Shadow Paint
Estee Lauder Cosmic Stay-on Shadow Paint

duckrodeo

Many of the DCs are really stupid!!! Stocking up on them is gonna be my first beauty purchase of 2013!
I had wanted Spring Bean just to amplify the green in Lollipop Loving, for a while now lol, but I've recently found my fav combo for that l/s is just to use Lasting Sensation l/l.
Enchantress seems doable for me because I can't get enough coral :)

The DCs do seem really weird! I'm glad I snagged up some Antique Green and Pink Bronze. I'm not a pigment gal, but those colors seemed too good to pass up!