2013 First Beauty Purchase.

glammy girl

I didn't care much for Melba until I got it and tried it on. It is beautiful! It warms up the face without looking too bronzer-like or orange. Whenever I have a neutral blush and want to kick up the look, I add Melba on the apples of my cheeks.
melba has been on my list for a while. such a pretty colour!
I love that it's matte too, I'm not a big fan of shimmer in blushes... I got a feeling Melba is gonna replace my favorite Gingerly very soon :)

lyseD

LOVE Melba -- just got it as a gift. I can't believe I waited so long. I'm sure I will use it a lot.

On another note any suggestions for a grey shadow that is not sparkly? I have scene but was looking for something lighter.

Thank you.

erine1881

LOVE Melba -- just got it as a gift. I can't believe I waited so long. I'm sure I will use it a lot. On another note any suggestions for a grey shadow that is not sparkly? I have scene but was looking for something lighter. Thank you.
Copperplate is a gorgeous grey! It's a matte2, so no shimmer. It also isn't a blue grey like scene.

gildedangel

I just went to my local MAC counter and bought Matchmaster foundation in 1.0, Lightscapade MSF (there were buckets of these at my local MAC counter) and the 130 brush (my first MAC brush). :)

Dominique33

Yesterday : Après Chic, Haute Altitude and Ruby Woo lipsticks
Today : my first Guerlain Rouge G, Extrait in "Luxure"... well
Tomorrow : no shopping but establishing a spring wishlist !
cheerleader.gif

Audrey C

Today: Prep and Prime lip primer, my very first eyelash curler (Shu Uemura) and Redhead MSF.

I bought quite a bit over the past couple of weeks with gift cards, so I should be set for awhile.
mac_haul.gif

Corally

Yesterday: Two clearance bin items. Blot powder and msf natural. Today: My Après Chic haul! Après Chic, Hot Chocolate and Amber Glow! :bigheart:

bulbasaur359

Well, I've bought something this year! I got Silver Birch at my local MAC store. I really like it. I just need my HC and Fireside that I ordered to arrive. Holidays are nice and all but they came between me and my pretties. Over a week to arrive really bites. I should get them Tuesday.

singer82

Fresh flare is such a pretty, bright, grassy green, a colour they don't otherwise have. I'm sad to see it go. If you don't wanna order it online, i do have a BNIB colour added quad i have no use for. Just a thought ;). I'm gonna have to pick up a pink bronze pigment BU. Will i go thru my original and need the BU? Probably not. Will i feel better with a BU just in case? Absolutely!
I think fresh flare is still perm. Weathered is in the goodbyes. Oh cool, I'll keep that in mind. Thanks! :) Lol, hey if you love it a bu it's always a good idea. You never know what will happen. I broke my by candlelight and the bright coralish blush from wonder women, and lost my gone romancin dgc, and I loved them! :(

romi79_2008

Mac weathered es, mac concealer palette in medium, mac embrace ll, mac lash curler, mac melba, mac peachtwist, urban decay deluxe palette, some glitter samples, sugarpill lumi loose es, 4 graftobian HD foundation palette, some loose graftobian powder, just in the first 4 days :)