2013 First Beauty Purchase.

katred

Specktra Bestie
A couple of impulse buys: 2 China Glaze nail polishes (both from the Safari collection) and Benefit creaseless cream shadow in Birthday Suit, which I've been meaning to get for ages.

erine1881

Well, i haven't placed my mac order yet that i was planning on doing, so my first 2013 purchase was some matte wet n wild lipsticks. I thought I'd give the brand/formula a try.

Naughtyp

does b2m count?im broke until tommorow so I had to get my fix somehow!! lol I got mac pink nouveau

Naughtyp

:) cool look am wearing it right now and I love it I dunno how I never bought it (pink nouveau) I'm going to buy something tommorow I just don't know what!! lol

ladyd12

I bought Candy Yum Yum lipstick and Studio Fix powder plus foundation. Here's a picture of me wearing both...
123183f8_IMG_20130103_203259.jpeg

singer82

Got a few goodbyes/perm items... Weathered Prolongwear shadow (Had to get it before it's gone! Looked up the color and how the heck did I ever miss it?! Looks like an awesome color) Fresh Flare Prolongwear shadow (I've been wanting this for a while. Figured now's a good time as any before the price hike) Desires and Devices Superslick liner (another goodbye I got before it's gone) Soiree polish (it's one of my fav polishes and it's already $16, not sure I want to pay that much after the price hike) Still going to get more perm items, the Colour Added quad, and Pink Bronze piggy when I get some more money.

MaitaiFluff

I love my Yachiyo brush so much. Hope you enjoy it! I can't believe I haven't made a beauty purchase yet. I do have NARS Sugarland and D. Gorgeous arriving tomorrow, so I guess that kinda counts. I had to order them before the year end from Bloomies so my Reward Points wouldn't expire.

glammy girl

Mac Melba blush Mac Cremesheen Glass in Deelight Nothing interesting but my first beauty purchase of 2013

ChosenOne

Well the first makeup I received this year was my Apres Chic/Strength order, which included Strong Woman l/s, Hot Chocolate l/s, Pure & Tender l/b, Silver Birch MES, and Winter Pursuit MES...plus a b/u of Easy Manner blush from the GD collection. BUT since I actually placed that order in December, I guess the first thing I bought in 2013 was my first OCC lip tar (Black Dahlia) and, after a long time waiting, giving in and getting the original Naked palette from UD. First MAC purchase this year: 3 more balms from the AC collection, some lashes, and a much-needed Currant l/l.

You know, I think I bought a little too much makeup this year already, considering we're only 4 days in...

TheLadyDanger

melba has been on my list for a while. such a pretty colour!
I didn't care much for Melba until I got it and tried it on. It is beautiful! It warms up the face without looking too bronzer-like or orange. Whenever I have a neutral blush and want to kick up the look, I add Melba on the apples of my cheeks.

erine1881

Got a few goodbyes/perm items... Weathered Prolongwear shadow (Had to get it before it's gone! Looked up the color and how the heck did I ever miss it?! Looks like an awesome color) Fresh Flare Prolongwear shadow (I've been wanting this for a while. Figured now's a good time as any before the price hike) Desires and Devices Superslick liner (another goodbye I got before it's gone) Soiree polish (it's one of my fav polishes and it's already $16, not sure I want to pay that much after the price hike) Still going to get more perm items, the Colour Added quad, and Pink Bronze piggy when I get some more money.
Fresh flare is such a pretty, bright, grassy green, a colour they don't otherwise have. I'm sad to see it go. If you don't wanna order it online, i do have a BNIB colour added quad i have no use for. Just a thought ;). I'm gonna have to pick up a pink bronze pigment BU. Will i go thru my original and need the BU? Probably not. Will i feel better with a BU just in case? Absolutely!