Actual Sweetie Cake Product Photos

Dreamergirl3

i can see the swatches but I can't see the other pics (if there are any, maybe I'm just dim lol!) . so sweetie cake is out already?! where the hell have I been?!

PrettyKitty

Thanks for the swatches!

I would really like to know if the pigments have the same texture as Golden Olive/Tan/Deckchair/Goldenaire... or it's 'chunky' like White Gold or Golden Lemon?

I would love to see Nightsky on your skin, too... or at least describe it to me?
winks.gif

Thanks in advance!

Sushi_Flower

The quad doesn't look anywhere near as pretty as it did in the promo pic to me so i'm kind of glad as i really wanted it (and can't have it as i'm in UK) but Apricot Pink pigment looks nice and how i wanted Goldenaire pigment to be. And i won't even comment on the Softsparkle Pencils as they're as gorgeous as i imagined and i want them badly.

lianna

How much did the eyepencils cost you? $13.50 or $14?

Hopefully you can get the pencil exchanged because US customer service is one of the best around
smiles.gif

xiahe

thank you so much for posting these! the pigments are GORGEOUS...and i really love the quad! but it looks so soft compared to the actual MAC pictures lol

mrstucker

It's like Christmas!

Thank GAWD this collection didn't come out just after Christmas, or I'd never be able to afford it! I haven't seen a collection this pretty in a long time...I have two complete sets of it on hold already
smiles.gif
My daughter is planning a big grad party, and she's been 'nominated' to do makeup for all the girls, so I'm thinking this is the perfect gift for her
smiles.gif

Hopefully Sweetie Cake will get to the other countries! Will post pics of the girls 'all made up' when I can!

blepharisma

So... is this stuff out now? (sorry if that's a dumb question, I've been looking for the release dates & couldn't find them)

Cheers.

lemurian

Quote:
Originally Posted by blepharisma
So... is this stuff out now? (sorry if that's a dumb question, I've been looking for the release dates & couldn't find them)

Cheers.

Everywhere this Thursday (April 13) but currently in Pro Stores
smiles.gif

72Cosmo

Thanks so much for the pictures. This collection looks amazing. One of the best collections in a long time. I can't wait until April 13th.

Luna Selene

These look really lovely, though I'm still not sure what I'm going to get. Not sure if I actually *need* the pigments and quad. But the eye pencils...SO tempting. I'd really like to see what looks people put together with the quad.

If anyone can get near a pro store and manage to pick up the Petit Four and Sweetie Cake lipglasses, could you take some photos wearing them? I'd appreciate it.

mandirigma

this post inspired me to go to the LA Pro store today and pick up my goodies. now i'm happy! =) thanks for the pictures!