Actual Sweetie Cake Product Photos

PrettyinPink

This is one of those collections where everything is just gorgeous and a must have. I'm gonna go broke, but atleast I'll have all the Sweetie Cake stuff! The quad is by far much prettier than I thought. Thanks for posting and I'm real sorry about your eye pencil.
ssad.gif

Gloriamgo

I'm glad everyone appreciated and liked the pics, I love it when others do it, so I thought I should too, since I already have them.

The pencils are the same texture as the khols, IMHO, and they can be smoked out if that was what you wanted. As far as staying power, I can't say for sure, since I just got everything yesterday and haven't been able to try it out, but I would assume that it would be similar to the eye khols.

I would have swatched Nightsky, but that was the one that was broken (Boo!! But they will exchange it for me, I just have to make my way back over there
ssad.gif
) and I don't want to use it since I'm returning it. But it's basically a black pencil with silver sparkles.

And I'll try to take pics of the lipglasses on my lips later, once I get home for those of you who are wondering what they look like on.

allan_willb

i thought i was getting the quad but nm its fugly....the colors look dull nothing special....i already know felt blue and moons reflection will top that blue...oh and the pigments they all look the same.I must try them out first....but ohhh the pencils are mine!!!!

Parishoon

aww! i'm sorry about night sky
ssad.gif
& that you have to drive around in LA again
ssad.gif
Thanks for the pics. I'm can't wait for my counter to put it out or it to go online

Sophia84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gloriamgo
I'm glad everyone appreciated and liked the pics, I love it when others do it, so I thought I should too, since I already have them.

The pencils are the same texture as the khols, IMHO, and they can be smoked out if that was what you wanted. As far as staying power, I can't say for sure, since I just got everything yesterday and haven't been able to try it out, but I would assume that it would be similar to the eye khols.

I would have swatched Nightsky, but that was the one that was broken (Boo!! But they will exchange it for me, I just have to make my way back over there
ssad.gif
) and I don't want to use it since I'm returning it. But it's basically a black pencil with silver sparkles.

And I'll try to take pics of the lipglasses on my lips later, once I get home for those of you who are wondering what they look like on.

Gloria you're amazing!!! I cannot wait for the lip swatches of the lipglosses!! I want the Petit Four!!

Pimptress

Let's get ready to look sooooooo good!

jk

Actually, let's talk about the quad. What are the colors that are in it? It DID look prettier in the promo pics. One of the colors just look so blah to me, the gray one, it looks like smog. The teal swatch looks like dirty river water. I'm disappointed.
ssad.gif
I guess it's softsparkle pencils for me only, until I see the quad in person and see if I decide otherwise.

BabyFu18

I think everything looked better in the original pictures, after seeing it in swatches I'm just not impressed with any of the sweetie cakes products. I was mostly wanting the quad but now it looks so dull I don't think I want it anymore. I will have to check everything out in person, but unless something just looks really striking in person I don't think I'll be spending any money on this collection.

SMMY

I am skipping the quad, but I definitely love the pigments and the pencils. So pretty

gigiproductions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gloriamgo
OMG!!! I Love you!!! You're the only one that said anything about the broken pencil (which I'm sooooo soooo soooo sad about still, i don't wanna drive back there!! it took me an hour!! ok, done whining)
And anyone who like strongbad is my friend!!

YAY STRONGBAD!

HE IS THE MOST AWESOMEST THING EVER!

SBLOUCHNKED!

Gloriamgo

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigiproductions
YAY STRONGBAD!

HE IS THE MOST AWESOMEST THING EVER!

SBLOUCHNKED!

Dude, you are slowly becoming one of my most favoritest people on the internet!

Like someone said before: SOOooooooO Good!

Vicky88

Could you by any chance do a swatch of the softsparkle pencils in your hand? I'm interested to see the texture/finish.
smiles.gif

Kristen

Question about the softsparkle pencils. What's the "formula"? Night sky for example, is it just a black eye kohl with only silver sparkles? Or is it a black eye kohl with black and silver sparkles? I hope that makes sense.

Also.. how well do the sparkles adhere?

Colorqueen

Pigments- what quality are the new pigments- the newer finer less shiny formula like Kelly Green, Dark Soul, Fairylite, etc,

or the chunkier more shiny formula like Steel Blue, Rose, Pink Pearl, Frozen White, etc?

thanks for posting these- I have to depend on all of you to tell me what MAC things look like- we have NO MAC around here.

noteventherain

What I'm also wondering. . .

Mouthwatering looks very close to Fine China. . .I'd like to see how the two compare next to each other and if they're different enough to warrant owning both.