Actual Sweetie Cake Product Photos

mjlover

stunning! stunning! stunning! i'm going to get the glitter pencils (the same ones you have ... i might get 2 of the peacocky as i love that colour) and the pigments (just the white lily and the apricot pink) .... maybe i should get 3 of the peacocky .... does anyone know if other brands have a similar shade? just in case i cant ge them anymore ...

Gloriamgo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky88
Could you by any chance do a swatch of the softsparkle pencils in your hand? I'm interested to see the texture/finish.
smiles.gif

I have swatches here:

http://specktra.net/forum/gallery/sh...mageuser=13905

Gloriamgo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristen
Question about the softsparkle pencils. What's the "formula"? Night sky for example, is it just a black eye kohl with only silver sparkles? Or is it a black eye kohl with black and silver sparkles? I hope that makes sense.

Also.. how well do the sparkles adhere?

Since mine was broken, I wasn't able to swatch it, but it looks to be just black with silver glitter. And as far as the sparkles adhering, those little suckers are so hard to get off! I've had silver glitter appearing randomly around my eyes for two days! And with every swipe of the pencil, you only get more and more glitter, to the point that the color is hard to see unless you look at the right angle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorqueen
Pigments- what quality are the new pigments- the newer finer less shiny formula like Kelly Green, Dark Soul, Fairylite, etc,

or the chunkier more shiny formula like Steel Blue, Rose, Pink Pearl, Frozen White, etc?

thanks for posting these- I have to depend on all of you to tell me what MAC things look like- we have NO MAC around here.

They're chunky.

Quote:
Originally Posted by noteventherain
What I'm also wondering. . .

Mouthwatering looks very close to Fine China. . .I'd like to see how the two compare next to each other and if they're different enough to warrant owning both.

I don't have fine china, but I love Mouth Watering! It's soo pretty on, I love it!

foreveratorifan

i absolutley LOVED the texture of the pencils! they are soft glitter, not chunky (thank goodness!) and very blendable. Like the black one IMO is what you'd want Black Tied to look like as a liner! very lovely
smiles.gif

i'm getting several of the pencils for sure...and perhaps a couple of the pigments...we shall see

FemmeNoir

Does anyone with the quad know how the colors compare to current permenant colors? I'm trying to decide if I have shadows that are similar.

Thanks!

SMMY

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreveratorifan
i absolutley LOVED the texture of the pencils! they are soft glitter, not chunky (thank goodness!) and very blendable. Like the black one IMO is what you'd want Black Tied to look like as a liner! very lovely
smiles.gif

i'm getting several of the pencils for sure...and perhaps a couple of the pigments...we shall see

I wasn't going to order Nightsky til I read your post. Thank you for the info. I am really looking forward to the pencils now.
th_worship.gif

obbreb

Get all the softsparkle pencils girls!!! They're beautiful!!! I got all of 'em except Ultra Chill but I might go back to my local MAC to get it as well. Must have!!

ishtarchick

everything is so pretty, i'm so bummed none of this is available in mexico until september, and i'm like not even sure we will get the whole collection..... :'(