All Things Sephora

Vineetha

With these epic rewards, do we have to make an additional purchase? Like a $1 hair tie?
Yes a purchase is necessary to redeem the rewards i believe!
PS:Also the hair tie seems to be sold out lol!!
girlhaha.gif

Shars

Yes a purchase is necessary to redeem the rewards i believe!
PS:Also the hair tie seems to be sold out lol!!
girlhaha.gif
Seems so. I'm here trying to decide what insignificant thing I would get so I can have it already added to my cart in time for checkout. I really can't stalk the whole night though, so this may be one of those "Ah, well" scenarios.

DILLIGAF

Whew that took a while.I'm caught up and I'm up because I can't sleep. It didn't even occur to me to stalk for the rewards. I have well over 4000 points. I'm going to keep holding on to points until this comes around again next year.

About the VIB event. I think this was the first one where I didn't have a great time. I guess because I really don't know any of the associates yet. Notice I said yet. I"m expecting that to change as I shop way into their lives. I got no color cosmetics this time around. I got some skincare and a sample of the MUFE HD ULTRA. However when I got home it wasn't in my bag. I think I'm just going to a bottle. I want to try something different from my NARS Sheer Glow.

I'm curious has anyone tried the Their Real liners? They are damn near impossible to get off. I think I want to try the purple one. However I'm scared that it will pull and tug during removal. Anyone have this?

Also I think that @Shars mentioned the Frends sale. I had to get my Viseart palette. I ordered yesterday and it's already shipped. YAY!!!

Shars

Whew that took a while.I'm caught up and I'm up because I can't sleep. It didn't even occur to me to stalk for the rewards. I have well over 4000 points. I'm going to keep holding on to points until this comes around again next year.

About the VIB event. I think this was the first one where I didn't have a great time. I guess because I really don't know any of the associates yet. Notice I said yet. I"m expecting that to change as I shop way into their lives. I got no color cosmetics this time around. I got some skincare and a sample of the MUFE HD ULTRA. However when I got home it wasn't in my bag. I think I'm just going to a bottle. I want to try something different from my NARS Sheer Glow.

I'm curious has anyone tried the Their Real liners? They are damn near impossible to get off. I think I want to try the purple one. However I'm scared that it will pull and tug during removal. Anyone have this?

Also I think that @Shars mentioned the Frends sale. I had to get my Viseart palette. I ordered yesterday and it's already shipped. YAY!!!
Yay re getting the viseart palette. Mine shipped today too! I got the Matte Darks. Which one did you get?

Medgal07

pompom.gif
Hey Dilli!!!! This is like 'Insomniacs R US' here tonight!!! You go Dili # save those points!!!!

Shars

what? i wanted this palette, but is not in Sephora bua..

how much did you pay for it?
I had posted in here yesterday about the sale on Frends Beauty's website. It was on sale for $60 but I got an additional 10% off for being a member so I paid $54.

Mayanas

I am hoping to!! I would like to get the E&J set or the YSL perk.But the numbers seem to be so low it looks like statistical impossibility lol!!
I hope we have lucky
sigh.gif

Im getting Sephora Blackberry sorbet Lip stain for this order, we have to buy anything so......

i got ABH palette a few minutes to get 3Xs Points.
ohboy.gif

DILLIGAF

Yay re getting the viseart palette. Mine shipped today too! I got the Matte Darks. Which one did you get?
I got the regular matte palette. I was flipping and flopping between the matte and the dark matte palettes. I decided to get the regular one now and get the dark mattes around the holidays from Alcone.

thebloomroom

i hate the they're real liners, i felt like it would flake off and it was annoying to get just enough out to not waste the product

DILLIGAF

I got the regular matte palette. I was flipping and flopping between the matte and the dark matte palettes. I decided to get the regular one now and get the dark mattes around the holidays from Alcone.
Provided I like the way the regular one preforms.

Mayanas

I had posted in here yesterday about the sale on Frends Beauty's website. It was on sale for $60 but I got an additional 10% off for being a member so I paid $54.
ohboy.gif
yes i saw the post but i didnt know they sell thebrand/ palette
001_unsure.gif

Latest posts