All Things Sephora

DILLIGAF

i just realized i accidentally quoted you-- meant to reply to the same person yo replied to
cutey.gif
sorry about that!
i hate the they're real liners, i felt like it would flake off and it was annoying to get just enough out to not waste the product
I swatched one on my hand during the VIBR event and nothing would seem to take it off. I finally had to use that PTR product that rolls off your dead skin to see some movement in it.

thebloomroom

what time have the awards launched in the past? i used to work at sephora HQ as a consultant and no one was ever in the office before 8am lol (PST). im thinking it wont go up until then but i have no idea about past patterns

boschicka

Agreed, if there's something you want, go for it. But don't force yourself to pick something. And don't spend money just to get points for the rewards. We all know we'll be spending more money at Sephora naturally, so I think it's reasonable to wait for the next round instead of choosing something just to choose it.
i just realized i accidentally quoted you-- meant to reply to the same person yo replied to
cutey.gif
sorry about that!
Too funny. I was a little confused but decided to go with it!

DILLIGAF

what time have the awards launched in the past? i used to work at sephora HQ as a consultant and no one was ever in the office before 8am lol (PST). im thinking it wont go up until then but i have no idea about past patterns
The last time it launched in the middle of the night. Pissed off a bunch of people. Who knows what they are doing today.

TwiggyPop

Whew that took a while.I'm caught up and I'm up because I can't sleep. It didn't even occur to me to stalk for the rewards. I have well over 4000 points. I'm going to keep holding on to points until this comes around again next year.  About the VIB event. I think this was the first one where I didn't have a great time. I guess because I really don't know any of the associates yet. Notice I said yet. I"m expecting that to change as I shop way into their lives. I got no color cosmetics this time around. I got some skincare and a sample of the MUFE HD ULTRA. However when I got home it wasn't in my bag. I think I'm just going to a bottle. I want to try something different from my NARS Sheer Glow. I'm curious has anyone tried the Their Real liners? They are damn near impossible to get off. I think I want to try the purple one. However I'm scared that it will pull and tug during removal. Anyone have this?  Also I think that @Shars  mentioned the Frends sale. I had to get my Viseart palette. I ordered yesterday and it's already shipped. YAY!!!
I still have a sample of the They're Real liner. Application takes some getting used to, but I won't be buying it. Have you used the MUFE HD concealer? It has that damn applicator where the product just sits in there and gets gross so you have to waste some product before you can get to the point where you can use it. It does have good staying power, but as long as you use makeup wipes or some kind of remover to take it off you'll be fine.

stormborn

I still have a sample of the They're Real liner. Application takes some getting used to, but I won't be buying it. Have you used the MUFE HD concealer? It has that damn applicator where the product just sits in there and gets gross so you have to waste some product before you can get to the point where you can use it. It does have good staying power, but as long as you use makeup wipes or some kind of remover to take it off you'll be fine.
How do you get the eyeliner out in the first place? I opened my sample today and tried pushing it up with no luck so i gave up before the toddler decided to help lol

TwiggyPop

How do you get the eyeliner out in the first place? I opened my sample today and tried pushing it up with no luck so i gave up before the toddler decided to help lol
I had to keep clicking for a long time to get it out, I almost threw it away. Haha. [@]thebloomroom[/@] was right, if you squeeze too much out it will flake on you. There's a definite learning curve to that thing.

bunnypoet

I have *only* (that's a relative term, LOL) 4,000 points. Most of the really good stuff is 5,000 points or above. Not sure if it is worth staying up for but since lately I have insomnia, I may already be up for a while. Not sure what page to look for on Sephora. Will just keep refreshing the site. If I had 10,000+ points, I would probably really want the Paris trip.

Psych1

I have *only* (that's a relative term, LOL) 4,000 points. Most of the really good stuff is 5,000 points or above. Not sure if it is worth staying up for but since lately I have insomnia, I may already be up for a while. Not sure what page to look for on Sephora. Will just keep refreshing the site. If I had 10,000+ points, I would probably really want the Paris trip.
I have insomnia as well, so I thought why not try to grab what I can. I have about 2500 points so I'm hoping to grab the YSL reward, but who knows what will be available, if anything. I heard last year things disappeared within minutes, so I'm not getting my hopes up too high.

bunnypoet

I heard last year things disappeared within minutes, so I'm not getting my hopes up too high.
Last year, I didn't get to see any of the rewards. I'm not up on all the tips and tricks to getting these rewards quickly, so my hopes aren't too high either. I love the idea of getting a designer bag in exchange for the points, but I don't qualify for any of those rewards. If I get the chance, I may go for the KVD liner set. The Becca set looks nice too since I don't have any of the products in it.

Latest posts