All Things Sephora

Shars

I'm lightly stalking for the epic reward. My prediction is that this will be another mess, and I'm not counting on getting in.

BUT, if you are trying (and i know that you already know this...)

-your cart has at least one item in it that you are purchasing. Some of the cheapest are the Sephora Face Masks ($6)--they're pretty nice actually. The eye masks are even cheaper at $5, and a sleeping mask at $4
-If you don't have free ship, you may want to get something more expensive or just decide to pay for shipping.
-Put in any promo code now (DIORMAX is a nice dior lipgloss sample--the mobile app has the best selection of codes and they work on the online site too)
-Make sure your payment and shipment info is current

The BI Rewards tab is on the last page before checkout. Hit "select your BI rewards now" to see if anything epic appears.

Sephora's Facebook page says that quantities are very limited, and that the rewards will go live on mobile and online/browser.

Oh, and may the odds be ever in your favor!! Love ya!
So you can still redeem a promo code and get the reward? Their T&C's seemed to suggest otherwise.

LiliV

I kind of hate the concept of these epic rewards. I think they should have 1000 point rewards at least all year round bc so many people have points saved up and nothing to use them on and these epic ones are so hard to get. It's like yeah they're finally doing decent perks but barely anyone can grab them, it seems so stupid.

starletta8

I kind of hate the concept of these epic rewards. I think they should have 1000 point rewards at least all year round bc so many people have points saved up and nothing to use them on and these epic ones are so hard to get. It's like yeah they're finally doing decent perks but barely anyone can grab them, it seems so stupid.

You're certainly entitled to your opinion and raise a valid point about the 1000 point rewards. I loved when they did the Marc Jacobs lip set last fall. That said, I love that they have the epic rewards. I wish there was more stock so that we would be encouraged to draw down balances, but the program is great IMO.

laurennnxox

I would love more frequent 1,000 point perk rewards!

LiliV

You're certainly entitled to your opinion and raise a valid point about the 1000 point rewards. I loved when they did the Marc Jacobs lip set last fall. That said, I love that they have the epic rewards. I wish there was more stock so that we would be encouraged to draw down balances, but the program is great IMO.
Oh I think the epic rewards are nice too, I like what they offer I just wish they were more available lol like that you didn't have to stalk for them and they lasted more than a few hours

patentg33k

So you can still redeem a promo code and get the reward? Their T&C's seemed to suggest otherwise.
I'm not 100%-if you think it will slow down the process, just don't put one in there. I'm assuming the site will slow down so that might be the safer course.

thebloomroom

im late to the gym bc im waiting for it to hit 7 before i leave my computer lol!

it's 7 o clock.. on the dot.. im in my drop top...

starletta8

I feel like it might be worth it for Sephora to stock some of the non-trip ones for a bit to get all of us to draw down our balances, reduce the chaos, then go back to once-a-year.

DLuxJessica

im late to the gym bc im waiting for it to hit 7 before i leave my computer lol!

it's 7 o clock.. on the dot.. im in my drop top...
Welllll that's gonna be stuck in my head the rest of the day now!
lol.gif

Good luck to everyone who's trying for rewards! I hope the Specktrettes take the lot!

LiliV

I feel like it might be worth it for Sephora to stock some of the non-trip ones for a bit to get all of us to draw down our balances, reduce the chaos, then go back to once-a-year.
Totally agree, I think they think we'll give up and just get the 100 and 500s but I think much more people are inclined to hoard and wait for the good perks than just give up and use them on the lower ones

sullenxriot182

10:00 here and nothing ... I'll try again at 11. Man, this is a pain! I am surprised the site isn't crashing because I'm sure everyone has been refreshing all morning!

Tarabotti

Not stalking -nothing I want that badly.

People should check out the Sephora community board under the advice tab on Sephora's website (can I recommend another board on Specktra?) when these special events occur. The ladies there can answer all your questions about when/where/if these rewards will appear on Sephora's website.

starletta8

Totally agree, I think they think we'll give up and just get the 100 and 500s but I think much more people are inclined to hoard and wait for the good perks than just give up and use them on the lower ones

Yeah, that's how I am. 1000 mascara samples or PARIS? C'mon now, Sephora. I know which I'd choose.

If I don't get anything, ok. It just means I'm going to continue to have an obscene amount of points.

starletta8

Not stalking -nothing I want that badly.

People should check out the Sephora community board under the advice tab on Sephora's website (can I recommend another board on Specktra?) when these special events occur. The ladies there can answer all your questions about when/where/if these rewards will appear on Sephora's website.

See the post I was making around the same time- it's trying to crash.